• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too greedy of me to what a positive Ryan-centric eppie now that we have gotten our Ryan back?!!;)
It's not greedy at all,as a matter fact I think it's owed to us. Why shouldn't we have a positive episode for Ryan where is motives and ethics aren't questioned?
Here's hoping that our boy will get more storylines that are POSITIVE! :beer:
Oh, no. There is NOTHING wrong with that! I keep checking the spoilers thread in hopes of it, =).
Me too,but Jon does typically get a story that is somewhat centric to Ryan later in the season so we may still see something later.

Absolutely!

I really want to see this episode now! Hopefully I can do it in the next few days. Great to see all these positive reviews about an episode!

I also dont think it is greedy to want a positive Ryan- centric story. It is well overdue. We have had to put up with all the negative stuff for so long.
Greatfan- you are right, they might stick to the normal pattern and give us a Ryan story later in the series. Although I would like the odd hint about his personal life along the way. But that probably is being too greedy...............

^^
We're never too greedy Solitaire.A hint here and there isn't too much to ask either,look how long we have been waiting to learn anything of his personal life.

There is so much we dont know about him. The writers have alot to work with there- lots of potential. They could throw us the odd remark about family or something.

Oh, and welcome to Tilly and Storygirl!

I think I'm gonna love being apart of this CSI community :)

Something about Ryan's family would be perfect! All I can remember of the family he does have is I think a niece and I definitely know he has an uncle :p

But other than that, there isn't much on Ryan....By the way, did anyone else notice that Frank mentioned OCD but wasn't talking about Ryan? I just thought that was sort of funny, but I have no Idea why :lol:

I think I'm gonna love being apart of this CSI community :)

Something about Ryan's family would be perfect! All I can remember of the family he does have is I think a niece and I definitely know he has an uncle :p

But other than that, there isn't much on Ryan....By the way, did anyone else notice that Frank mentioned OCD but wasn't talking about Ryan? I just thought that was sort of funny, but I have no Idea why :lol:

Welcome to the thread, StoryGirl!

Yeah, we need waaaay more background information. We're getting closer, but not.quite.there.yet...

Welcome to the thread Storygirl :) , i have to agree it would be nice to know a little more about Ryan's Background .

Yeah, it's not greedy at all! We've been waiting for a very long time to know something (ANYTHING!) about his family. So far, we know he has an uncle... he owns golf clubs... oh, and his parents left him their lawn mower in the will!

:lol:

So yes. This is what... his seventh season? Not to greedy to say "MORE PLEASE!!!" :p

From TV Guide
Do you have any non-Calleighko info on CSI: Miami? — Maria
ADAM: The team will investigate the death of a millionaire who is attacked in his own pool by a 600-pound alligator. The lead suspect (other than the alligator, of course) is a Millionaire Matchmaker-type whose bill the victim hadn't paid. It gets weirder when Ryan discovers that one of his own ex-girlfriends has a strange connection to Mr. Gator Bait.

Last edited:
From TV Guide
ADAM: The team will investigate the death of a millionaire who is attacked in his own pool by a 600-pound alligator. The lead suspect (other than the alligator, of course) is a Millionaire Matchmaker-type whose bill the victim hadn't paid. It gets weirder when Ryan discovers that one of his own ex-girlfriends has a strange connection to Mr. Gator Bait.

Well, I asked for it, didn't I? ::foreheadsmack:: Ah, well, it's something, and with what they did with Erica (I'm assuming this is the ex) maybe he'll have a great storyline with this. It doesn't say what ep it is, though. Hmmm...

From TV Guide

Well, I asked for it, didn't I? ::foreheadsmack:: Ah, well, it's something, and with what they did with Erica (I'm assuming this is the ex) maybe he'll have a great storyline with this. It doesn't say what ep it is, though. Hmmm...
I believe it's episode 10.It says one of his ex girlfriends,does that mean he's has several exs,hmmm?

From TV Guide

I believe it's episode 10.It says one of his ex girlfriends,does that mean he's has several exs,hmmm?

Someone just posted more info in the spoiler thread:
apparently it isn't Erika, its some girl named Abby (maybe it's the cat girl he spoke about one time lol). Also, Ryan's supposed to go undercover to help her out. I'm a little uneasy about that to be honest. I just hope Horatio tells him to go undercover or allows it and that it isn't something Ryan does on his own that could get him in trouble. Supposedly he risks his life by going undercover.

By the way, does anyone remember what that psychic said to Ryan last week besides the money thing? I thought she said something relationship related, but I can't recall it at the moment.

Hmm, this could be good. As long as he doesnt get into trouble or do anything morally dubious this maybe our chance to get some hint of a personal life for Ryan. I have my fingers crossed....

I was going to be good this year and not read spoilers (because they either annoy me or set my hopes up too high). Im not doing so well with that so far!

Gah I am 2 eppies behind....but now I feel motivated to actually get caught up. Must make a point of watching these!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back