Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Until you mentioned it mjszud, I never connected that the tackle saved Horatio. I was thinking that Ryan was,for lack of a better descripton,saving Natalia from that awful nightmare. You made a great point.
We adore Ryan too!

I thought they did that on purpose, working together. Horatio stepped in front of Natalia to distract her from Ryan, so he could get her down without Natalia shooting Ryan. And then Ryan HAD to get her down or she would have gotten H. So it sorta works both ways, that's how I saw it at least. They saved each other and Nat. ^_^

Inevitable comment: I want to be Eva in that scene.

All of them were in effect saved,Natalia,Horatio and Ryan.
I think we all wanted to be tackled by Ryan luf.

Welcome, Tilly! You're not alone!!! :p

And I agree... Ryan was pretty heroic there, no matter what reason he had for doing so. She could have turned and shot at him on a whim.

I'm in agreement with everyone who wanted to be Nat in that scene.......... *sigh*

:drool:

I'm in agreement with everyone who wanted to be Nat in that scene.......... *sigh*
Minus the drug of course.I would want to be very clear headed.I may do the tackling myself LOL.
Welcome Tilly.

Minus the drug of course.I would want to be very clear headed.I may do the tackling myself LOL.

Wasn't even thinking about that. LOL! Yeah, need to be clear minded so I (uhm... we.... yeah, that's what I meant!) can do some serious tackling! :devil:

:p

Welcome Tilly. There can never be too many members of our Wolfe Pack:)

I so loved Ryan is this eppie. And you are so right BBS, Ryan was a definite hero!! Saving H at the risk to himself.
And the man can tackle me too any time he wants:devil::devil:.

As I stated in the eppie thread, I laughed out loud at the vending machine scene. He got his money but who knew it would be quarters:lol:

I agree with everyone who believes that they are doing a great job with Ryan this season. One could make the argument that tptb actually heard us:):thumbsup:

Is it too greedy of me to what a positive Ryan-centric eppie now that we have gotten our Ryan back?!!;)

Welcome, Tilly Mint and StoryGirl :beer: always a pleasure to have more Ryan/Jon fans!

I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for the episode to fully load. From what I've heard and hoped it'll definitely be a winner! :thumbsup:

Is it too greedy of me to what a positive Ryan-centric eppie now that we have gotten our Ryan back?!!;)

Oh, no. There is NOTHING wrong with that! I keep checking the spoilers thread in hopes of it, =).

Also, welcome to the madness, Tilly!!

Absolutely agree; there is nothing wrong with wanting a positive, heroic storyline for our boy. IMO we've been waiting FAR too long for a Ryan-centric episode that doesn't make him out to be the bad guy or put him in a morally ambigious situation that'll have fans divided over whether he was the good guy or not (I'm looking at you WISC :p)

Here's hoping that our boy will get more storylines that are POSITIVE! :beer:

welcome StoryGirl:)

wow it looks like last epi was just awesome, so to say. ahh i'm dying to see it ASAP!!!:drool: gee why library is always so full of innocent people??!!

it's just unfair:scream::brickwall:

aaaaaaahh!!! BEAR SCENE!!! SOOOO FUNNY!!! :scream:
OMG! i'm going crazy! Ryan is so funny in this episode:guffaw::guffaw:

i just hope neighbours won't kill me tomorrow:lol:
i just can't.....
i was hoping to write my review of this episode (Bone Voyage) but my mind is completely swirling around (cause of Ryan:devil:) :devil:
ok i'm trying to be a good girl again:hugegrin:

and yeah enough ranting:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back