• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I'll be watching too! :D No doubt.

I'm just anxious! I, too, feel as if I have been waiting forever! It's going to be so good!

The amazing thing is, I don't feel bad getting my hopes up like I did last season. Every time I did, they got shattered. I actually have a little, dare I say it, trust in the writers. Gasp.

;)

:lol: The Miami writers haven't been able to get my hopes up for years; then, in the course of four episodes, I'm actually feeling optimistic about a season. :eek: If I didn't know better I'd say that those guys had finally woke up and listened to the fans for once.

I'm so excited about the episode tonight! I do have plans but luckily I only usually can get the episode the day after so I won't be missing anything :)

The Miami writers haven't been able to get my hopes up for years; then, in the course of four episodes, I'm actually feeling optimistic about a season. :eek: If I didn't know better I'd say that those guys had finally woke up and listened to the fans for once.
I feel the same.It feels good not to be disappointed after almost every episode.I've been sending positive feedback every week because I really want the writers and TPTB to continue to be good the entire season.I want the great screentime/airtime to continue and I want all the characters(especially Ryan) to have good storylines.

Not that he isn't every night, but Ryan was totally smoking' hot in tonight's eppie. :drool: I'm so happy TPTB have decided to show that he is intelligent and good at his job rather than some scapegoat for ... other ... characters ... to look down on.

I agree Court.Ryan was great tonight.
This pic was taken on the set during the filming of tonight's episode.
7335d39733fce3d4275eeb0ecf6da165.jpg

larger version
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/7335d39733fce3d4275eeb0ecf6da165-2.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight's episode was so good. The psychic touching Ryan's face was hilarious, and what happened at the end was also hilarious. :lol: He was really nice to Natalia at the end too, which I loved. ^_^ The only bad thing about Ryan in this episode... you couldn't see his arms. *sigh*

And thanks for that pic greatfan! Hot.

I hope everyone had a good Halloween (as long as you celebrate it and if you don't, hope you had a good night anyways :p). We only had like MAYBE 15 trick or treaters here. It was pretty meh. Maybe next year will be better. :lol:

I absolutely LOVED tonight's episode. The interaction between everyone was phenomenal! Jon was just spectacular! I was just thinking about how serious TPTB have made Ryan this season, and then the oil scene(s) come around, and I'm reminded of why I'm a Jonathan Togo fan.

Fans of Jon, you have to see this episode! This will be at the top of the list of one of my favorite Jon episodes. The writers did not disappoint this time. He was hot, serious, funny, cute, caring, and compassionate all roled into one episode!

Thanks for pic Great_Fan :)

I can't wait to see Season 9 , it sound like it is turning out to be a good season :)

nice pic GreatFan :hugegrin:

wow i was reading about this episode somewhere and already then i felt good about it.
and now i want to see that even more:lol:

yeah i definately will do that asap and i already know better not to watch it in library:guffaw:

OMG! My personal favorite episode, ever. Loved every thing about it. The writers are on a definate roll. Jon and Eva were OUTSTANDING, as was the rest of the cast. It was great to see them touch on the humor again, not as heavy as last season, but enough to grab you! Seriously loved it. I think Ryan's character was PERFECT in this one. Loved his sense of humor... and as I said, Jon Togo did AMAZINGLY with it.

The oil comments were the best. And the very last scene at the drink machine REALLY got me. :lol: Priceless!

GF... HOT PIC!!! Yummy!!! THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!

:drool:

I agree with you BBS, Ryan had everything going for him. Eva and Jon were absolutely the best.
The vending machine was great. I was a little worried with the "reading" at first because I wondered if Ryan would inherit money or get money by gambling again,causing me to forever be pissed with the writers.

Last edited:
I wasn't really worried about the last scene, I just figured Natalia would be standing nearby and would have heard them saying that she shot at them. But the money falling out of the coffee machine and Ryan saying "well, no one is going to believe this" just made me laugh out loud.

Just popping in to comment on Ryan last night....god I adore that man, he's an absolute doll! His humor was just what was needed for an intense-themed episode like this one. TPTB are really doing a great job with him this season (so far) -- I hope it continues!

I never thought I'd enjoy seeing him tackle Natalia to the ground like that, but WOW! I loved that scene - added bonus that he "saved" Horatio. That doesn't happen too often so it's worth pointing out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back