Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well i couldn't resist to my need to watch Fallen before it's aired on my local tv:)
    ah what can i say, i loved Ryan's butt scene :)
    yeah pretty nice rear view :guffaw:

i watched it at 4 am and almost muted.

well but it was sad episode. yeah and i was wondering why Ryan didn't go to say goodbyes to Jesse. only Walter and Calleigh was seen by his body ( or i missed smth again).

well last part, at basketball field, was pretty touching. Ryan even managed to slip a joke:)

i don't know about Ryan's low energy (was mentioned before in this thead ), maybe he was sad about what happened, or just this wasn't his moment ( oh yeah Eric returned), so... well...

oh almost forgot:) Ryan looked so different, so... tiny (?) :eek:
    hmm actually well he looked gorgeous but different.
    even comparing to earlier seasons ...

oh anyways i hope i wasn't too off topic at certain spots:)

2. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

BlueDiamondStar- I agree; Ryan should have gotten a scene with Jesse instead of Calleigh. After all, it was obvious that Jesse was closer to Walter and Ryan (Ryan probably because for once he had friends who didn't butt heads and turn against him at the drop off a hat :shifty:) than the others, so I kinda felt robbed when we didn't get a scene between Ryan and Jesse.

Personally I love how Ryan looks right now. He's lost quite a bit of weight and it shows in some pictures of him that he's a lot healthier because of it. Kudos to Jon I say :thumbsup:

(By the way, love your avatar. Red John is one creepy guy!)

EDIT: Forgot to say, happy Canadian Thanksgiving luf!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I was also disappointed that Ryan didnt have a 'farewell' scene with Jesse. It would have been a nice touch.
    Luf- have a great Canadian Thanksgiving day tomorrow!

4. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Just an FYI that discussion of possible copyright infringement isn't allowed.

A quote from the Board Rules:

"We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed."

Please check out the CSI Forum Info & Help Thread regarding downloading and streaming sites, and the Board Rules.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Jon has my kudo's also. I hope we are going to be getting a lot more actions scenes this season because he is healthier.

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Here's an update on Jon's movie that was posted a couple of weeks ago on the Ryan Wolfe message board at CBS. Not sure how I missed it because I check frequently. Would someone here be willing to e-mail him to introduce this website, tell him that Jon has a ton of fans here, and request that he provide updates directly here? Also, am really anxious to know what this movie will be rated. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  7. DragonFriend95

Thanks for the new info Theresa! Wow, it's been so long since we've had any news that I almost forgot about the film :lol: I still think they should have kept Bleecker Street ('Am I my brother's keeper'? Cause we haven't already had a film with a similar title) but I guess there's no point in complaining.

Well, it's Sunday...hope you guys enjoy the ep tonight. Here's hoping there's plenty of Ryan/Jon!

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I did email him shortly after I found that posted.He did email back,but no new info really. I haven't received any new updates since that time. I could try it again.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

thank you Theresa for info:)
    wow so they really stick to other title...

mhm just can't wait for that movie and any chance to even see it:)

hmm i even can't wait tuesday when i'll see Jon again :hugegrin:
    woo i thought i saw him wearing vest on that commercial ;) hmm if he's wearing that thing again on next eppy... ahh... :drool:

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Spoilers for today, if anyone is interested. I did end up getting home in time to watch it early (and thanks everyone who wished me happy Thanksgiving. Except ACTUAL Canadian Thanksgiving isn't until Monday :lol:). Mostly about Erica.

If anyone is worried about Ryan's reaction to Erica, it was really nothing. He did act a little ... flirty, if you could even call it that. :lol: It was more just awkwardness. It went something like "Wow, you look good" and then he said something like why would she care about what they were working on since she's supposedly an entertainment journalist now. And then of course Erica asks for info, and he's all "you know I can't discuss that". (The main suspect was a football star or something so that's probably why she wanted info, if she's an entertainment journalist.) And it turned out Erica had obtained a photo of their victim somehow, which she gave to him even though he didn't tell her anything about the case. *phew* So in all it was good.

Towards the end she asked the football guy for an interview and he called her a jackal and said she bought the photo with blood money, and Eric and Ryan were watching this on TV. Eric laughed at her and Ryan said he'd never seen her speechless before. :lol: So it was funny and pretty awesome if you don't like Erica. :p
    And of course, Ryan looked gooooooooood. I love how skinny he's gotten. Mmm. My brother doesn't like it, he came up and said he thinks he looks too skinny but I looove it. :p And my brother is a guy so what does he know.

Red John aka BlueDiamondStar, LOVE your icon and Halloween name! <3

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Thanks luf.Most likely Miami will be starting exactly 58 minutes late because of stupid football. I may not get to watch it tonight after all because I need to get up early for work.

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Whoa, SO glad I decided to watch it early then. Sucks you can't watch it. :( Glad I could let you know then. ^_^

13. DragonFriend95

It's a shame you can't watch it tonight :( (well, today where I am) Sounds like a good ep for Ryan, so I'll probably watch it after school tomorrow :thumbsup:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'll have to wait till CBS puts the episode on their website because I had it set up for its normal time and forgot about the football game being on. So if the show was 58 minutes late, I only got the first two minutes of it LOL.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I did manage to stay up and watch the show last night.
    I didn't have to worry about Ryan and Erica Sikes(yay).
    Ryan had pretty good scenes as well as air time. It seems there may be a big
    effort to work on everyone's air time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.