Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I think part of it is that Calleigh is going to be seen behind a desk and in the lab a lot more this season because of Emily's real life pregnancy, so there will be less of a chance of her really having a good episode dedicated to her (not that she doesn't deserve it buuuut.) They really cut down her time in last night's episode. I don't know if all the episodes will be like that until she has her baby, but it seems a good possibility.

I love Emily and Calleigh but if less Calleigh means more Ryan and Natalia (even Frank has been seen a ton in just these two episodes :D) I'm completely fine with it. :lol:

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I was way excited to see one of those ad spots for CSI: Miami tonight right before Hawaii Five-0 but even more excited that Ryan was in the pic!

Caps aren't done yet. Anyone else know how to do them? I thought maybe we could take turns capping episodes. But anyways, will get them done, finally feeling better (thanks for all the get well wishes, I appreciate it!) and we painted our kid's bedroom this weekend so finally caught up. Phew!

3. Wolfe-Sanders

Wolfe-Sanders Victim

I haven't been in here in awhile because of life, but noticed in last nights episode was that the producers actually did continuity for once. I wasn't sure if they would do Ryan with Erica because we all know how well the producers do with continuity. In general I did love the episode, but now I'm waiting for the actual Ryan story ark episode. :)

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Glad you're feeling better.
    As for caps,no idea how to do them.That being said,I have no problems waiting for them.
    I didn't watch Five-0 tonight,but I've seen the ad spot for Miami and I was also excited to see Ryan pictured.

Welcome back Wolfe Sanders.
    I hope we see I Ryan story arc episode. There were stories mentioned for pretty much every character this season but Ryan.

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Okay, a shallow comment. Next week's episode has Ryan in a rich gray tee-shirt. I don't think he has ever worn gray before and boy does he look good!

The DVD is out today. Let's hope there are some background scenes with Jon.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I think you're right about the grey tee-shirt, I don't remember seeing him in that color before.It would be great to see some background or behind the scenes with Jon,especially from episodes later in the season whic we know were better for Jon.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh it's been a while since last post here:) thanks luf :) i like it too :hugegrin:

i feel so far away from you all. while you are watching season 9 i'm only with season 8 ...

yeah today's the next eppy :)

oh and i think Ryan's gonna wear that vest :)

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Ryan did wear a sweater vest once in season 8.
    Enjoy the next epi!

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

ahh then my eyes didn't play tricks on me :lol:

oooh i will enjoy it :) no doubt :guffaw:

10. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

So, is it official that Ryan's wore every colour of shirt available? :guffaw: Well, I don't think he's worn a brown shirt yet...maybe this season will mark the completion of Ryan's rainbow wardrobe. I swear one day he'll go into work wearing a tye-dye shirt :lol:

And I adored him in SD. 'I almost made it.' :lol: I was so close to making that my signature. I really hope we see a lot more humour (not the horrible OOC lines mind you) action and overall screentime and storylines for our guy :thumbsup:

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh my really you're right DragonFriend :guffaw:
    i just took a look at his old pics and some of new ones.

he's really wearing whole rainbow :guffaw:

and i love him for that :lol:
    and how could i not love my 'rainbow boy' :drool:

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

It was nice to see Ryan get more screentime this week, and boy did he look good.:drool: It was worth the football delay!!

The interaction with Erika wasn't as bad as feared. He seemed very surprised and after his initial reaction, a little wary ("NOW what does she want":lol:). Glad he wasn't falling all over her.

Kristin, I wish I knew how to do it or I would assist. Like great_zombie, I can wait; your's are always worth the wait. I am glad you are feeling better.

Welcome back, Wolfe Sanders from me as well:thumbsup::) Hopefully we will see quality Ryan this season!!

It will be cool to see Ryan is gray. Jon can pull off any color!:thumbsup::drool:

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh my 'rainbow boy' made me laugh tonight:guffaw:

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm pretty sure Ryan has worn grey before. In season 4, that episode where the fire was on the ship and while he and Calleigh were inside photographing stuff it started to sink, and they had to run out.

How do I even remember that? -_-

I haven't seen the CBS promo yet, and if the CTV one showed Ryan I don't remember it. :lol:

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

i had the same feeling luf.
    i think i've seen him wearing grey some time ago but couldn't recall. now i think it hit me:)

what can i say 'rainbow boy' :guffaw:
    he looks great in everything:)
    but i loved pink and orange and green, although violet and blue was also gorgeous :lol:

mhm... hmm...
    ahh :drool:
    tonight i'm gonna have a delicious dreams :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.