Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Well, kinda sucky... but the season 8 DVD is having "vendor problems" (according to my Fry's Electronics) and won't be available until October 15th.

I was really hoping to see some season-8-Ryan-goodness today...

2. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

Lol i loved the "I almost made it" that pretty much made my night, and i was happy tht Erika wasn't a problem, go Brady!

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Just a heads up that there's some new promo pics in the spoiler lab. There are three with Ryan in. Two with a gun. Just so you know what to expect :D

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I saw the pics in the spoiler lab. I'll post them here too using spoiler tags! They really are beautiful.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

*Sigh* PRETTY!!!

I would say more...but that basically sums up my pleasure from seeing those pics. :drool::drool:

Edit: Have to say this...GOSH DARN HE LOOKS GOOD IN THAT SUIT HOLDING THAT GUN!!!!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    That's how I feel about the pics.I just keep looking at them,over and over again.

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I know what my new background is going to be.

Also, just to let you guys know, a teaser for "Identical" (formally known as "Bleeker Street") has been posted to the youtube channel. Should I share it on here? Because this teaser is "R" in itself just for the language alone.

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thank you Goonie for the heads up! I think it is okay to share the link, as long as the disclaimer is noted. Also, if you search for "danielbollag123" in youtube, it will take you there. Better do it quick, because it may not be up long. Just watched it, and Jon is fantastic (and beautiful) in it! The F word is only spoken a couple of times and in context so don't think anyone should be concerned.

Picked up the DVD today. From what I have had a chance to look at, Jon is very cute being interviewed regarding the bear scene and in the Season 8 review.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ He is interviewed on the extras? Great.

What can I say about those promo pics, except wow! He looks soooo hot. Thanks for posting them, Greatfan. They have certainly brightened up my morning.

Kristine- Im afraid I wouldnt have the first clue about caps, but dont worry, we are all very glad you do them for us and we can wait for as long as it takes.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh my droolie lordie...
    those pics were absolutely gorgeous :eek:
    OMG he looks sooo... :drool: in that suit! ahh...

11. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

Great Zombie thanks for the promo pic oh god is to gnocco :drool::drool::drool:

*gnocco in italian means hot*:lol::lol::lol:

well well this morning i found the video :shifty: and i immediately created an album with screencaps from it

Identical

hope you like :thumbsup:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the caps LadyI.
    Was also able to find the clip,very intriquing,Jon does a great job.

Still waiting for my DVD's from Amazon but you can be sure I'll check out Jon's comments.

edit: We should let TPTB know we have been and hope to continue to enjoy seeing more of Jon/Ryan,as well as Eva/Natalia this season(as well as other aspects of the show). Perhaps commenting on the better team dynamics so far this season.As viewers and fans ,we need to voice some things that we like so that there isn't such an unbalanced focus on certain characters and storylines only.
    Comments,suggestions etc. can be made at the link below.
    http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Lady I thanks for the caps:)

oh i wasn't able to download that teaser vid, my usuall sorce didn't have it or at least i couldn't find.
    my phone today acts very weird and out of control. maybe because i downloaded Jon pics :lol:
    and my other phone too ??? hmm... i guess even my phones are crazy from Jon pics:hugegrin:

i suppose they are girls *giggle*

14. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Oh, my. Deryk Rifchyn (sp?) from the Casted web series comes back with a twin in Identity. Hehe! The movie does look promising. And I'm loving the pics from the upcoming episode.

Honestly, I've wanted Ryan to make that jump. And that, "I got him!" yell the second time! :devil:

Nice to see more of him interrogating the suspect and some Erica time, though, I'm not really crazy about her. And yes, I've expected Ryan to outgrow her and whatever she's trying to pull. I'm glad he did. And he looks awesome!

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Oh, the one with the car is my favorite. That car just suite Ryan! He looks so ... so ... Bondish standing next to that car with his gun looking so sexy! Damn, that boy is lookin' fine! :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.