• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures Kat, I love those!

So, I see that I wasn't the only one disappointed by the lack of Ryan in last night's episode :(
Just a glimpse of him isn't enough for someone who is an important part of the show, poor guy didn't even get to say one word.

Hopefully next week will be better...

Kristine you got FIVE whole caps from last night? Wow, good for you! :lol:

I forgot to write: i hope with new guy, Jessie, we finally see real friendship! Eric and Ryan never was friends, real friends, so i hope Ryan and Jessy become a friends.
That is one way I'll end up liking Jesse. As long as he and Ryan get along (and Jesse doesn't take over, mostly) I'll probably end up liking him. Unless he's a jerk or something, but hey, I loved Jake. :lol:

Otherwise, meh, he won't be my favourite character but I won't dislike him. I don't find him that nice to look at either. :lol:

Love the pics Yoshi, thanks. I like what you named them too. :p

Kristine you got FIVE whole caps from last night? Wow, good for you! :lol:

Haha, that just cracked me up. :lol:
So sad, but true.

I am sure this was posted before (sorry if it was)....but I just saw it over in the Eric/Greg thread.

TV's 50 Sexiest Men, Part 2

Jon is #19 on it.

I've never seen that before. :) I'm glad Jon at least got mentioned for something, since he seems to usually be left out of a lot of TV things.
#19 is good, but I think he's a #1 :D

I never saw that either, thanks Kat! #19 is pretty good!

I started watching CSI: Miami last season and I think I started on a good year to get into Ryan! He was great in the season premiere last season and had a lot of screen time. I'm hoping he'll have more as the season goes on cause the premiere this year was a flashback and of course he wasn't there so that makes sense. At least they showed him at all! :)

Alright, now I'm even MORE excited about the second episode than I was for the first one... I miss Ryan!!!!

I thought this first episode was good, but like a lot of you guys, I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see Ryan more... it's understandable, but it still sucks.

Hopefully, we'll have stuff to talk about after next week's ep!!! ^_^

Eric was like number 9 I thought... :/ He was definitely higher on the list than Jonathan. I saw a list like that somewhere else but it didn't have all those guys on it, so I dunno what I was looking at. Awesome though. :D

Wait I think I just got confused. You were talking about Eric Szmanda right? :lol: I was thinking ADAM, but Eric.

That list was voted on by fans on that particular site. It wasn't by magazine or site panels, just fans. So, the numbers don't really surprise me all that much. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back