Ryan/Jon #24 - 'Just Take The Shirt Off Already!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jul 29, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. TNT Togo

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  3. Wolfe's Den

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  7. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

He does appear to be gaining some weight, all part of being human. I'd like to know why, though. Just because I'm curious like that.

2. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

he did. and i love his tummy and yes I'd totally rub it. no need to ask me twice. hehe.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I imagine it has alot to do with his age & changed metabolism. Most men after 30 start to "wear" the beer/food (especially beer) more than before. He might be just getting to that stage where it wants to settle in one spot & he hasn't found the right excercise/diet yet. I recall a few seasons ago, Adam wasn't in as good of shape as he is today, not nearly as toned - I suspect he likely went through the same thing. It seems with every man I know, their bodies changed very quickly around age 30-33.

It's the return of Ryan's sweater vest!!! :shifty:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  4. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

Me too!! First time I saw it I think it was in season 6 or 7 I was sooo waiting for him to burb :guffaw:

I think he is boxing regularly, so maybe he just needs to lay off the beer and burgers and have a personal trainer like he used to 1 or 2 years ago. Remember those arms during the season 6 premiere? :drool:

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

This is good to hear:) I havent seen the episode yet- so looking forward to seeing a good part for Ryan.

And yes, I agree, he does seem to have put on weight, but hey, dont we all :rolleyes:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Those arms I'll always remember.
    That over 30 something metabolism can wreck havoc on the body,male or female.I remember whining to my sister about having to work too hard to lose weight and then keeping it off.A personal traner definitely helped me.

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I wonder if anyone else had noticed Jon looked a little heavy (I was tipped off by his t-shirt not being tucked in). He looked as if he had dropped some weight in Bolt Action (still was a little thick in the middle).

Count me in for a belly rub too:devil::devil:! I think he has always tilted his head like that. Maybe it looks more pronouced because of the extra weight in his face.

Maybe Jon is one of those people who need to work out all the time and really keep on top of it because he gains weight so easily. He looked slim in Out of Time, but wasn't that filmed before the summer break:confused:?

Absolutely. Everyone's metabolism starts to slow down after 30. And beer is horrible; it is so full of sugar. I had a friend who dropped 15 pounds almost immediately when she stopped drinking beer. I do think he has put on a lot of muscle as well (see the arms). As you say mjszud, he just needs to settle on a diet/exercise routine (did read he and Emily jog together sometimes). Still a VERY HOT man:devil::drool:

And struggle to take it off:(

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't notice any weight gain. It could have been the clothes or the lighting or the makeup or anything. He still makes me :drool: regardless. My ex bf was so thin people used to ask me if he had an eating disorder. So a guy with a little more meat on his bones is all fine with me. But like I said, I didn't notice it. Also, you know the saying: The camera adds ten pounds? Maybe that's the case here, coupled with the clothing, lighting, makeup, etc. I know if I put on too much foundation it makes my face look thicker/wider.

I went ahead and started the New Thread. :)

I posted the poll with the choices we had left over from last time. :)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.