• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't notice,good observation.Unfortunately,it looks as if he will remain in 4th position .

I hope you are wrong. Jon deserves better.

I hope I'm wrong too.I would love to be wrong in this instance.Jon does deserve better,but CBS and TPTB seems to have a problem with what people deserve and IMO,don't always respect the actors either.
So far ,after the premiere episode,I've only seen EC listed in the 3rd position in all of the spoiler info and press releases.

They obviously don't...look what they tried to do to Adam when he tried to negotiate with them. I'm so glad Ann was in his corner, or he would of had a Rory kind of exit and a lot of p.o. fans.

Jon from what I can tell from here and other sites seems to have a pretty strong fan base, enough that they would raise all kinds of heck if prevoked and be an inconvience to TPTB.

So I hope you're wrong too, I really do. All of us know that Jon is an amazing actor and deserves this bump up as it were. Ryan is an amazing character and deserves the chance to be Horatio's Right hand and to be the hero for once.

It's just time...it's actually past time. It's Jon's turn to shine...give it to him!!! :scream::scream:

I hope you are wrong. Jon deserves better.

I hope I'm wrong too.I would love to be wrong in this instance.Jon does deserve better,but CBS and TPTB seems to have a problem with what people deserve and IMO,don't always respect the actors either.
So far ,after the premiere episode,I've only seen EC listed in the 3rd position in all of the spoiler info and press releases.

They obviously don't...look what they tried to do to Adam when he tried to negotiate with them. I'm so glad Ann was in his corner, or he would of had a Rory kind of exit and a lot of p.o. fans.

Jon from what I can tell from here and other sites seems to have a pretty strong fan base, enough that they would raise all kinds of heck if prevoked and be an inconvience to TPTB.

So I hope you're wrong too, I really do. All of us know that Jon is an amazing actor and deserves this bump up as it were. Ryan is an amazing character and deserves the chance to be Horatio's Right hand and to be the hero for once.

It's just time...it's actually past time. It's Jon's turn to shine...give it to him!!! :scream::scream:
I hope Jon's,as well as Eva's and Rex's fans do raise hell if that is what is needed.They all are being taken for granted.
Of course I agree that Ryan should be a hero without any doubt as to his loyalty.

FallenForFlack, thanks for welcome back pic! :)

Nice to be back and see all you here and new ep cooming soon.

But i waiting next ep more, cuz in season premiere we don't see Ryan that much, maybe only in hospital :( So i'm optimistic about second ep!
You're back! YAY! I missed you too! :lol: Glad this whole thing finally got figured out!

As for tonight's episode... well I left my thoughts in the 8.01 thread. :shifty:

I'm about 15 minutes removed from the premeire, and I must say I enjoyed all of it. I also made my opinions in the spoiler thread, but just throwing it out there...some of us more passionate fans might not like this episode too much.

My suggestion for everyone here, watch it and judge for yourself. Some of you will just plain hate it for just the mere horror of him not being there much at all and that's fine. But this was in my opinion, a very strong start to the season and it needs to be given a fair chance...despite our favorite guy not shining in this episode by any means.

Besides, this is just the first episode! There is plenty of time for him to shine! We have a whole season, so for this week anyway I will give TPTB the benifit of the doubt. Next week is a whole other ball game though! ;)

Now I'm going to go do homework and watch WISC for the millionth time. :lol:

I liked the epi, but the fact that Ryan was seen for just those short moments has my blood a little boiling. I really wasn't expecting alot for him or Natalia, but DAMNN, I expected more than 2 split-second shots of him!

I will keep in mind this was a much different episode, & not easy to throw alot of things in, but..it would have been a nice touch to see more of him considering this was the premiere & because it was so team related.This is tptb's very last pass I'm giving them. ;)

I have hope for future epis though. Will be keeping my fingers crossed. :p

Honestly, would it have killed them to include Ryan in the flashback indirectly? Ie having one of the witnesses to a crime be Ryan's relative and then mentioning that he'll have to arrange for someone else to pick Ryan up at the airport (since Ryan's flying in to check out local colleges). I mean serioulsy, that would have been so simple. But it's like they just acted like Ryan's not part of the team and that just burns me up! I watched the last three minutes to see the preview for next week, so I got the last clip of Ryan. :lol:

I liked the epi, but the fact that Ryan was seen for just those short moments has my blood a little boiling. I really wasn't expecting alot for him or Natalia, but DAMNN, I expected more than 2 split-second shots of him!

I will keep in mind this was a much different episode, & not easy to throw alot of things in, but..it would have been a nice touch to see more of him considering this was the premiere & because it was so team related.This is tptb's very last pass I'm giving them. ;)
I have hope for future epis though. Will be keeping my fingers crossed. :p
I expected more of Ryan too.I think since there were so many holes and changed history anyway,Ryan could have been featured a little more.I wasn't expecting too much but I was expecting more than 2 seconds.
It only improve right?

From the amount of time he got tonight it CAN only improve! I wasn't expecting a lot but I wasn't expecting THAT little... I was so surprised. Has there been an episode including Ryan where he hasn't even said a word before? o_O

*sigh* The rest of the episode was good, but like mjszud said, it's the premiere. You think they would have tried to give ALL of the characters a little time on screen, to at least say something, maybe?

I'm still hoping it's going to improve though... *it better*. :shifty:

I don't think I need this in spoiler tags since the epi has aired now...

I know I'm going to get rotten tomatoes thrown at me, but I'm going to look at this postitively.

At least we got a little Ryan! The way the episode played out, it could of been a real possiblity that niether him nor Natalia were not even in the episode at all! We all knew this was going to happen, and thinking of what the episode could have been, I'm going to consider this a win for us...at least we got to see his very pretty face, and his amazing biscip! :drool:

And like everyone has already said...it can only get better at this point. :)

I won't throw tomatoes miamifan.There should always be a positive person in any group.
I am going to expect more from now on however.

ugh I am so bummed about Ryan's screentime last night! I missed hearing that sexy voice!

yes it can't only improve from here *sigh*

ugh I am so bummed about Ryan's screentime last night! I missed hearing that sexy voice!

That was rather disappointing.
He could have said a few words while giving blood don't you think?
I do think that's a first,no words at all.

That was rather disappointing.
He could have said a few words while giving blood don't you think?
I do think that's a first,no words at all.

Maybe they should have done the whole episode (or at least the present day stuff) in silence like Buffy's "Hush" episode. :lol: That would have been kind of interesting. "Some crazy gang dumped a poison in the water system that made everyone lose their voices temporarily---- Only in Miami!" :lol:

I said this on the ep thread (still haven't watched the entire ep, just the end to see the previews- which showed Ryan briefly, standing with Nat, Frank and Cal behind Jesse and H- but it was a blink and you'll miss all four of them moment lol), but I'll put it here too:

Would it have killed them to include Ryan indirectly in the flashback? I get that they couldn't show him because it's harder to make a 32 year old look 17 or 16 or whatever age Ryan would have been 12 years ago. But, they could have included him indirectly, just enough to show that they weren't totally leaving him out or forgetting about/ignoring him. Example:

Horatio walks up to an older man, around 60-70 years old.

Horatio: I'm Horatio Caine with Miami Dade PD. I heard you may have some info about the murder we're working on.

Man: Yes, I do.

Horatio: Okay, Mr...

Man: Wolfe, Robert Wolfe. (looks at watch) Do you mind if I make a quick phone call first? I was supposed to pick my grandson up at the airport, he's flying in from Boston for a visit and to check out the local colleges. I need to call my son and ask him to pick him up from the airport instead. His flight's due in any minute.

Horatio: Of course.

Robert: (pulls out phone and dials): Hey, Ronald. Could you do me a favor and pick Ryan up at the airport. Something came up and I won't be able to get there on time. His flight should be in any minute. Thanks, son. I'll see you later. (hangs up phone and proceeds to give Horatio his witness statement of the crime).

Would that be so difficult or too much to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back