• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all thank you Kristine and Yoshi for the gorgeous pictures!:thumbsup: Hopefully we will be seeing more than five scenes next week!
I know I'm going to get rotten tomatoes thrown at me, but I'm going to look at this postitively.

At least we got a little Ryan! The way the episode played out, it could of been a real possiblity that niether him nor Natalia were not even in the episode at all! We all knew this was going to happen, and thinking of what the episode could have been, I'm going to consider this a win for us...at least we got to see his very pretty face, and his amazing biscip! :drool:

And like everyone has already said...it can only get better at this point. :)

Not from me! I find your positive attitude reassuring! And don't forget those gorgeous eyes:drool:

So glad we waited four long months and all we get is a few seconds of Ryan. I'm slightly bitter. If this Jesse character ends up with more screen time than Ryan this season, I'm gonna be LIVID.

Me too Whit, me too. Hopefully, it won't happen.

Alright, now I'm even MORE excited about the second episode than I was for the first one... I miss Ryan!!!!

I thought this first episode was good, but like a lot of you guys, I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see Ryan more... it's understandable, but it still sucks.

Hopefully, we'll have stuff to talk about after next week's ep!!! ^_^

I have to remember that Ryan wasn't supposed to appear a lot in this episode. There is still plenty of season to go and hopefully they will continue to build on on the maturity Ryan showed at the end of last season.:thumbsup:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this...please bear with me. Thank you for bringing to my attention the list. I was on that site earlier and for some reason didn't notice. The recognition is long over due. Jon is smokin hot.

I am however, completly at a loss when it comes to the lack of recognition he receives, esp. for his acting. Maybe someone can explain this to me. :confused:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this...please bear with me. Thank you for bringing to my attention the list. I was on that site earlier and for some reason didn't notice. The recognition is long over due. Jon is smokin hot.

I am however, completly at a loss when it comes to the lack of recognition he receives, esp. for his acting. Maybe someone can explain this to me. :confused:

Welcome slower!! Glad to have you here.:thumbsup:

I am not sure I understand it either. Maybe he needs to increase his whole body of work (He was in Clint Eastwood's Mystic River--bit part). He also needs more quality screen time on CSI:M (are you listening writers?!!!)

Welcome to the thread slower!

Has anyone seen this pic? I got it from his facebook page:

n640817485_2085.jpg

Is he dancing in a conga line?

Looks that way! Maybe he was at a wedding or something? That's where the Conga is done a lot anymore, lol!

:lol: My family must be boring then because they never do anything like that at weddings. :lol: I'll have to remember to include that in mine (whenever I meet Mr. Right) though I probably won't even have a big wedding (I'd have to invite family and the majority of them would embarass the heck out of me- ON PURPOSE! :lol: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back