• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the caps, Kristine. :) I'm still undecided on whether or not to actually watch the episode. I guess I'll probably wait and find out if he's got more scenes next week. If he does, then I may go back and watch OOT after next week's ep. :)

Too bad Ryan almost wasn't in first ep, i didn't know that he would THAT little on screen :( My hope on next episode! Did you see promo? He was there?

Did you see promo? He was there?

Yeah, he was there, but I had to pause it to see him. :lol: The only ones I could see with the fast pace of the promo were H, Jesse and Natalia. :lol: But, when I paused it, I could see that Nat, Ryan, Cal and Frank were standing behind Jesse and Horatio when Horatio was welcoming Jesse back to Miami. :)

Yeah, he was there, but I had to pause it to see him. :lol: The only ones I could see with the fast pace of the promo were H, Jesse and Natalia. :lol: But, when I paused it, I could see that Nat, Ryan, Cal and Frank were standing behind Jesse and Horatio when Horatio was welcoming Jesse back to Miami. :)
I'm in shock, so many people in one scene?:eek::eek::eek: I hope we see team spirit this season, they have to, or this show really die.

Wow you got 5 caps! I am impressed. Thanks for those. He looks gorgeous in yellow....too bad we didnt get more of him!

I hope Jon gets more time on CSI Miami this year now that Adam will be leaving <3

I've seen six episodes of season 7 yesterday (when I got the DVD) and Ryan's barely in it at all :( Besides, didn't he do something in season 7 to strain his relationship with the team? :S

I forgot to write: i hope with new guy, Jessie, we finally see real friendship! Eric and Ryan never was friends, real friends, so i hope Ryan and Jessy become a friends.

didn't he do something in season 7 to strain his relationship with the team? :S

Not really. I mean, it did for the end of that episode, but only with Eric and Calleigh. Once Horatio heard the details, he didn't blame Ryan and I guess Natalia never knew of it. But, it was just that the Russian mob guys kidnapped Ryan, tortured and beat him, pulled out a tooth and told him to fix a case so their guy wouldn't be blamed for murder. Ryan said no until the Russian mob guy told him that they had kidnapped Billy (who is the young son of Ryan's gambling anonymous sponser) and would do to the little boy what they did to Ryan if Ryan didn't comply. Even then Ryan just did things to stall the case rather than destroy it. He was trying to buy some time to find out where Billy was. But he didn't get a chance to explain it to Eric and Calleigh, so Eric was pissed with him and Calleigh just looked disappointed.

i hope with new guy, Jessie, we finally see real friendship! Eric and Ryan never was friends, real friends, so i hope Ryan and Jessy become a friends.

I hope soo too, Orla (by the way, it's really good to have you back :) ). I think it'll be interesting to have them bond. :)

So glad we waited four long months and all we get is a few seconds of Ryan. I'm slightly bitter. If this Jesse character ends up with more screen time than Ryan this season, I'm gonna be LIVID.

I hope Jon gets more time on CSI Miami this year now that Adam will be leaving <3

I've seen six episodes of season 7 yesterday (when I got the DVD) and Ryan's barely in it at all :( Besides, didn't he do something in season 7 to strain his relationship with the team? :S
Season 7 was actually better than season 6 as far as screen time.
It didn't take much to strain the relationship with some of the team,hopefully that will change this season.
So glad we waited four long months and all we get is a few seconds of Ryan. I'm slightly bitter. If this Jesse character ends up with more screen time than Ryan this season, I'm gonna be LIVID.
I agree.While he didn't need to necessarily be part of the flashback,he could have had a little more present day time.Some of Jesse's alone time at the crime scene could have been left out and that time could have been used for Nat and Ryan to have a scene .

Last edited:
I just saw the episode and I have only one thing to say: Would it cost too much to have Ryan say a word?! Seriously? :brickwall:

Next week's episode HAS to be better than this one when it comes to Ryan moments. Better yet... The whole season has to have a good number of Ryan moments or someone is going to be mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back