• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Ryan can pull off wearing a yellow polka-dotted tie :D Thanks Kat.

:guffaw:mad: Jon doing the conga. He looks like he's really getting into it, far more than I ever would. :lol:

:guffaw:mad: Jon doing the conga. He looks like he's really getting into it, far more than I ever would. :lol:

For me it would depend on who was in front and behind me. :lol: Especially who was behind me. If it was some strange guy that I didn't know, I don't think I'd be comfortable with him having to put his hands on my back, you know? :lol: If it was Jon though yeah, wouldn't mind that at all. :D Though it would be hard to decide whether or not I'd want him to be in front of or behind me in the conga line. His hands on my back versus me having a great view in front of me. :devil: :lol: Decisions, decisions. :lol:

For me it would depend on who was in front and behind me. :lol: Especially who was behind me. If it was some strange guy that I didn't know, I don't think I'd be comfortable with him having to put his hands on my back, you know? :lol: If it was Jon though yeah, wouldn't mind that at all. :D Though it would be hard to decide whether or not I'd want him to be in front of or behind me in the conga line. His hands on my back versus me having a great view in front of me. :devil: :lol: Decisions, decisions. :lol:
I would prefer to be in back of Jon.I would love the view in front of me.I wouldn't promise my hands would be where they are suppose to be :devil:

^^ :guffaw:

Wouldn't you love to see the Miami characters do a conga line dance? :lol: I can so picture Frank for sure. Horatio, I'm not too sure about though. :lol:

Oh no, I'd want him behind me, & then I'd take my sweet ass time moving forward so he would accidentally keep bumping into me!! :devil:
That thought was not nearly as naughty in my head as it looks typed out. :alienblush:

Oh no, I'd want him behind me, & then I'd take my sweet ass time moving forward so he would accidentally keep bumping into me!! :devil:
That thought was not nearly as naughty in my head as it looks typed out. :alienblush:
LOL,how could that not be naughty?
I just have a thing about a man's nice backside.I actually was almost in a car accident looking at a motorcyle cop's backside.
Maybe it would be safer having Jon in back of me.

I just have a thing about a man's nice backside.I actually was almost in a car accident looking at a motorcyle cop's backside.

You just want him to accidentally bump into you too. Don't lie. :guffaw:
It's ok, who wouldn't want to repeatedly be "goosed" by Jonathon Togo :p

You just want him to accidentally bump into you too. Don't lie. :guffaw:
It's ok, who wouldn't want to repeatedly be "goosed" by Jonathon Togo :p
LOL,you saw right through me.Maybe it is a tough choice like GNRF said.We may have to form that conga line more than once, I do like the idea of the repeated "goosing":devil: and the nice view.

see that is exactly where my mind went.....but of course my mind is always in the gutter. :guffaw: Jon can accidently bump into me any time. :p

see that is exactly where my mind went.....but of course my mind is always in the gutter. :guffaw: Jon can accidently bump into me any time. :p

I raise my drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

See what happens when people wait 3 months for Togo action and get about 10 seconds worth (I watched the ep online I couldn't resist)...photos of congas get turned into discussions like this........TPTB LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US!!!

^ Too true! :guffaw:

For the record-I dont like Conga lines but I would definitely join in if Jon were there, and he would go behind me in the line:devil:

Chazza -I also gave into temptation and watched the epi. I did enjoy it but I was disappointed by the lack of Ryan time (btw- thanks for those 5 caps, Kristine!) I dont think it would have killed them to give him a few words to say. Im just glad that I watched and theyre offed for the first time last night, so I did get some good Ryan stuff this week.

Thanks for the picture Kristine; it sure looks like he is a conga line to me. Frankly I think I'd want him in front of me so I could stare at the derriere:drool::devil::devil::devil:, and don't they also put their hands on the waist of the person in front of them?! Another good reason to be behind him:devil:

Thanks for the pictures as well Csi Kat. Gosh he is SO good looking:drool:

and don't they also put their hands on the waist of the person in front of them?! Another good reason to be behind him:devil:
Yeah they do.Either way,with Jon in the front or back,it's a win-win situation,or we can make it one.
See what happens when people wait 3 months for Togo action and get about 10 seconds worth (I watched the ep online I couldn't resist)...photos of congas get turned into discussions like this........TPTB LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US!!!
We can blame TPTB but I'm sure one of us would have thought of it eventually.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back