Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #24

make that three , votes for storming the set :)

Last edited:

What?The new guy's shirt comes off. What about Ryan! Here's the reason why they won't let Jon be shirtless. Cause he's so HOT if they shoot a scene everyone will faint!

Well, that's a possibility. :lol:

Either that or women would randomly storm the set *cough* GNRF *cough*:lol:

That would be awesome! There could be a scene where Ryan takes his shirt off and they ground starts shaking,then all of a sudden,the door falls down and all these girls run to Ryan and attack him. He doesn't get hurt,but they steal all his shirts and he is forced to be shirtless forever!!!:drool:

That would be awesome! There could be a scene where Ryan takes his shirt off and they ground starts shaking,then all of a sudden,the door falls down and all these girls run to Ryan and attack him. He doesn't get hurt,but they steal all his shirts and he is forced to be shirtless forever!!!:drool:

ROTFLMAO! I'd probably be too shy to do anything but faint. :lol:

Why stop at stealing all his shirts?? I'm headed straight to his underwear drawer. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Geez, I'm gone for a day and you all start planning a takeover of the set :lol:

I'm with GNRF, I'd be too nervous to do anything. I'd probably just stand there looking dumb. Or wait in the car.

^^^^ Ok so this is draft one of the Wolfe-Squad Set Takeover Plan
1) SpeedyMeg and GNRF man the get away car.
2) We split his wardrobe meaning shirts, ties, pants, jackets, watches and underwear evenly between all of us.
3) If we have time we stuff him in the car with us.

Let me know what else needs to be added.:drool::drool::):devil:

MiamiWolfe behave yourself!! :p But it is a woderful idea.:drool: Oh what the hell he can stuff my stocking too.:devil::evil:

He is way too hot to try to behave oneself:):drool::devil:

What?The new guy's shirt comes off. What about Ryan! Here's the reason why they won't let Jon be shirtless. Cause he's so HOT if they shoot a scene everyone will faint!

Has to be my guess. "Miami" is already too steamy and hot as it is:devil:
make that three , votes for storming the set :)

Make me four:lol:

Why stop at stealing all his shirts?? I'm headed straight to his underwear drawer. :drool: :drool: :drool:

A pantie (or "pant-y":devil::devil:) raid. I am all for that!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this thread... would it be okay if I joined you in your Ryan Wolfe loving party? :)

Welcome and of course all Ryan Wolfe lovers are welcome to join in the party. Pull up a chair and get comfortable currently we are planning a takeover of the set. Feel free to and in your ideas.

^^^^ Ok so this is draft one of the Wolfe-Squad Set Takeover Plan
1) SpeedyMeg and GNRF man the get away car.
2) We split his wardrobe meaning shirts, ties, pants, jackets, watches and underwear evenly between all of us.
3) If we have time we stuff him in the car with us.

Let me know what else needs to be added.:drool::drool::):devil:

Sounds like a plan to me :lol: Just make sure you bring me back something nice from his wardrobe.

And welcome TanyaWolfe, glad to have you with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back