Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #24

Whoa, christmas in july indeed. Does he have a christmas tree tattoo in that pic..?

---

I think Ryan is in need of exploration. He doesn't get the same, deep story lines other characters get on the show. No explination behind his actions at all. It's often that tptb show us Ryan doing things, but they leave off when it's time for him to explain. He usually just says: "It's nothing." It's a pity, because he is one of the most interesting, demanding characters on the show.

Oh well, if nothing serious happens with Ryan, there's always other series for J.T to play in. I'm using him as a character model for one of my crime novels. Mlahahaha!!

I love all the pictures everyone :) Jon's so adorable.
And even if the Christmas one isn't real, we can dream right? ;)

^^ Of course we can still dream!

Wasabi I love the new icon and banner. Ryan is so hot when he's holding a gun.

Thanks for all the pictures everyone! Santa Wolfe can stuff my stocking anytime:devil:

I also love you avatar and banner Wasabi. There aren't too many things hotter than Ryan with a gun!

I would love to see the continuation with Ryan's maturity this year. Story lines which are positive and maybe show him in a heroic light (enough of the "Ryan in trouble" story arcs). I wouldn't mind meeting a family member. I agree with Wasabi 110%; Ryan's character needs a exploration, how did he become who he is today, etc., and there needs to be closure and follow through. For example in Presumed Guilty, I wanted to see Ryan get his gun and badge back from H instead of assuming he got it off screen. And quality screen time!:thumbsup:

Santa Wolfe can stuff my stocking anytime:devil:

MiamiWolfe behave yourself!! :p But it is a woderful idea.:drool: Oh what the hell he can stuff my stocking too.:devil::evil:

You have no idea how hard that made me laugh...

It made me kind of blush first then I laughed. :lol:

You have no idea how hard that made me laugh...

I have to agree with all of you :devil: Wasabi love your Icon and Banner :drool:

So I've just read the new dude gets his top off in his first episode-what the hell?! We've only been waiting like 4 or 5 seasons for Ryans turn. But failing removal of topage, I would be more than happy if they stopped gelling his hair like a maveric 80s cop, and less yellow/more pink.

What?The new guy's shirt comes off. What about Ryan! Here's the reason why they won't let Jon be shirtless. Cause he's so HOT if they shoot a scene everyone will faint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back