• Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #24

There's still time for Ryan to do something major. :p
I think it's all in the eye of the beholder anyway. While some looked at Ryan as a person who went against his badge & did wrong (in 'WISC'), I saw a true hero who cared enough about this child's life so much to the point that he went against his badge to protect him - that is heroic in my eyes. He put Billy's life above everything he worked so hard in achieving, so to me, it was major. It's just a shame that it wasn't emphasized, & I hope whatever it is he does next will prove what he's really made of, without leaving some viewers, & characters, to question his actions.
I saw Ryan as a true hero too.He was willing to give up everything.I still don't see why others didn't see that.Perhaps he can do something that he actually receives a commendation for,then there would be no questions by anyone,viewers or other characters.

I think it's all in the eye of the beholder anyway. While some looked at Ryan as a person who went against his badge & did wrong (in 'WISC'), I saw a true hero who cared enough about this child's life so much to the point that he went against his badge to protect him - that is heroic in my eyes. He put Billy's life above everything he worked so hard in achieving, so to me, it was major. It's just a shame that it wasn't emphasized, & I hope whatever it is he does next will prove what he's really made of, without leaving some viewers, & characters, to question his actions.
I saw Ryan as a true hero too.He was willing to give up everything.I still don't see why others didn't see that.Perhaps he can do something that he actually receives a commendation for,then there would be no questions by anyone,viewers or other characters.

I also saw Ryan as a true hero in WISC. He did what he had to to save a child's life. He had no other choice. Unfortunately not everyone sees it that way. So, yeah we need a big heroic moment- commendation would be nice, but I would settle for a scene where all his team mates, say 'well done'

Nah, it wasn't major and we should get a major heroic thing from him. :lol: But I meant that it was significant that he was so concerned over Kyle. There's like this big brother to little brother feel to the two of them. I was begging for interaction between the two and I got it in exactly the way I wanted it. I was happy with that. :)

I like the interaction between them, too. I would like a few more scenes next season with Ryan as kinda a mentor to Kyle. Show his caring side.

Okay seriously now, I agree with everyone who's said funnies! I want more Ryan funnies! I liked season 7 for that, I thought it was pretty good, but more would be awesome. I love Ryan/Frank scenes when they play around, those are always great.

Jon does the funny scenes so well. Miami needs some more lighter moments, and Ryan and Frank are a great double act.

As for next seasons hair and wardrobe- I liked his hair at the beginning of s7, towards the end it was too gelled back. And I want to see some t-shirts and definitely want to see the return of a leather jacket :drool:

I also saw Ryan as a true hero in WISC. He did what he had to to save a child's life. He had no other choice. Unfortunately not everyone sees it that way. So, yeah we need a big heroic moment- commendation would be nice, but I would settle for a scene where all his team mates, say 'well done'

Nah, it wasn't major and we should get a major heroic thing from him. :lol: But I meant that it was significant that he was so concerned over Kyle. There's like this big brother to little brother feel to the two of them. I was begging for interaction between the two and I got it in exactly the way I wanted it. I was happy with that. :)

I like the interaction between them, too. I would like a few more scenes next season with Ryan as kinda a mentor to Kyle. Show his caring side.

Okay seriously now, I agree with everyone who's said funnies! I want more Ryan funnies! I liked season 7 for that, I thought it was pretty good, but more would be awesome. I love Ryan/Frank scenes when they play around, those are always great.

Jon does the funny scenes so well. Miami needs some more lighter moments, and Ryan and Frank are a great double act.

As for next seasons hair and wardrobe- I liked his hair at the beginning of s7, towards the end it was too gelled back. And I want to see some t-shirts and definitely want to see the return of a leather jacket :drool:

Hi i would like to see him in a tight t-shirt , leather Jacket and tight Jeans :drool:

Hi i would like to see him in a tight t-shirt , leather Jacket and tight Jeans :drool:
The jeans can't be so tight that he can't work.I do prefer the jeans over the suits,though he does look good both.
I like the look of his hair ,but without gel.

:lol:

Umm question excatly how much clothing does Togo have on in this new car?:p;):drool::devil:

Hopefully for our sake...NONE! :D :drool:
LOL,does he at least have on a towel,or maybe a loin cloth?
Now I have a picture of Jon in a new car wearing ...a watch.

:lol: Towel and loin cloth are optional. Thought Jon in a car with just a watch is a very nice picture:drool::drool::devil: <goes off into Togoland>:devil:.

Ahh, shiny new thread!!! yayy!!! :D

I haven't been here for a while *slaps self*:rolleyes:
Anyways very nice pics and not to mention the ideas above:lol: Somehow that funny pirate scarf came to my mind he was wearing at a party. yeah nothing else:lol: Does anyone has a pic of that? I can't find it anywhere right now...

Anyways very nice pics and not to mention the ideas above:lol: Somehow that funny pirate scarf came to my mind he was wearing at a party. yeah nothing else:lol: Does anyone has a pic of that? I can't find it anywhere right now...

No there is no picture of the above ideas, but I now know what people mean by Christmas in July (See below picture)

:drool::drool:

Singing: Santa baby hurry down the chimney tonight!:devil:

If Santa knows weather you've been bad or good, then this santa knows that I (we) have been very very very naughty!:devil:

Ahh, shiny new thread!!! yayy!!! :D

I haven't been here for a while *slaps self*:rolleyes:
I have that pic but I'm at work so can't post it for you.If no one post the pic before I get home,I'll do it then.It will be after midnight.

Edit,here is that pirate pic.
http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/emilyronniewoodbirthday.jpg

Last edited:

No there is no picture of the above ideas, but I now know what people mean by Christmas in July (See below picture)

:drool::drool:

Singing: Santa baby hurry down the chimney tonight!:devil:

If Santa knows weather you've been bad or good, then this santa knows that I (we) have been very very very naughty!:devil:

love the picture , i wouldn't mind seeing him come down the chimney :devil:

Hi great pictures :thumbsup:, i' ve never seen them before , what episode are they from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back