Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #24

Welcome TanyaWolfe! Jon makes us all a little crazy!:drool: Hope you don't mind. :lol:

AHAHAH Don't worry, I feel the same... I always tell my boyfriend that, when I'm watching Ryan Wolfe on TV... or staring at pictures of him... or when I'm looking into space with a dreamy grin on my face, well I'm actually cheating on him... in my head...

He doesn't really like it...

And by the way, if you're taking over the set, the only thing I want is his pink t-shirt... GOD he looks good in that t-shirt!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Welcome Tanya,
I was going to call for the pink t-shirt but since you're new here I'll let you have it.Since I will be one of the actual stormers,I'll call for the purple t-shirt, and one of his ties.If I'm able to I'll grab a few leather jackets too.

I call some shirts, ties and jackets leather or otherwise, but I do call just for me the suede-velvet-ish red and green ones from Three-way and The Score.

^ That velvet-ish jacket from Three-way is nice.
You can have the dirty socks Speedy.Are you going to wash them or leave them as is?

i'm with Speedy i will take whatever :) can i be the lookout ?
Welcome Tanya :thumbsup:

Last edited:

I would love the leather jacket from Presumed Guilty and the tie from Dissolved.:thumbsup: I'll help you lookout lal, and maybe create a diversion for the others:lol:

Welcome again Tanya! The more Jon/Ryan lovers the better:thumbsup:

I would love the leather jacket from Presumed Guilty and the tie from Dissolved.:thumbsup: I'll help you lookout lal, and maybe create a diversion for the others:lol:

Welcome again Tanya! The more Jon/Ryan lovers the better:thumbsup:

Ok Thanks MiamiWolfe :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Welcome Tanya!

Well seeing as the tight T-shirts have been claimed, i'm happy with one of his shirts. That and a couple of pairs of his tighty whities (or whatever he chooses to wear) and i'm set :)

*comes into thread to claim one of those ugly jackets from season 3 and then runs away again because she's scared*

You all can have Ryan's clothes......I will take Ryan without them! :p

You call all happily have the lime green sweater vest!

oooh poll is closed....I like the thread title we will have!

I didn't notice the poll was closed. Yay! That's the one I voted for last time and this time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back