• Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #24

Love that pic of JT making the goofy face :lol:

Here we are in the pretty new thread & getting ready for the new season, which always seems to bring out new personalities, some growth/maturity in the character, a change in hairstyle, & usually wardrobe as well *scary*, so Im just curious to know what everyone wants to see in Ryan this year.
For me, I'd love to see more humor from Ryan & I'd love to see him very down to earth - I want his head in the job but I also want to see that he knows there's life outside the lab!
I honestly don't know what I want to see as far as wardrobe is concerned. I'd love the t-shirts back, but I think it's tptb's way of maturing these characters by "sophisticating" thier wardrobe each season - so I don't think we'll see it return, sadly. I have the feeling that he'll be in suits alot this season, which I do love, but I'd rather see him more casual.

Love that pic of JT making the goofy face :lol:

Here we are in the pretty new thread & getting ready for the new season, which always seems to bring out new personalities, some growth/maturity in the character, a change in hairstyle, & usually wardrobe as well *scary*, so Im just curious to know what everyone wants to see in Ryan this year.
For me, I'd love to see more humor from Ryan & I'd love to see him very down to earth - I want his head in the job but I also want to see that he knows there's life outside the lab!
I honestly don't know what I want to see as far as wardrobe is concerned. I'd love the t-shirts back, but I think it's tptb's way of maturing these characters by "sophisticating" thier wardrobe each season - so I don't think we'll see it return, sadly. I have the feeling that he'll be in suits alot this season, which I do love, but I'd rather see him more casual.

I agree I would love to see more humor from Ryan who I think can be very funny if given the chance and especially when he's teasing Frank and Natalia. As for the wardrobe I really liked what they put him in this past season I took more cold showers based on just him this season then I can count. I also really like his hair this season.:drool::drool:

However I would like to see him in all white just for one episode. We've seen most of the other characters except for Horatio of course in all white at times I think it's Ryan's turn now to make him look like the angel he is.

More humor, yes!

All white? Sure, why not. Maybe they could have a policeman's ball or something or an awards type of thing like in that one episode of Vegas. :lol: And he's wearing an all white tux except the cumberbun and necktie are black. :lol:

However I would like to see him in all white just for one episode. We've seen most of the other characters except for Horatio of course in all white at times I think it's Ryan's turn now to make him look like the angel he is.

Hehe. :starts singing: "One hot angel (Ryan), one cool dude (Horatio)". :D That should be the theme song that plays everytime Ryan and Horatio are in a scene together. :lol:

More humor, yes!

All white? Sure, why not. Maybe they could have a policeman's ball or something or an awards type of thing like in that one episode of Vegas. :lol: And he's wearing an all white tux except the cumberbun and necktie are black. :lol:

Ryan in an all white tux!!:drool::drool::drool: GNRF if your planning to kill me don't torture me in the process!:p;)

Hehe. :starts singing: "One hot angel (Ryan), one cool dude (Horatio)". :D That should be the theme song that plays everytime Ryan and Horatio are in a scene together. :lol:

I love it!!:guffaw::guffaw:

So I've just read the new dude gets his top off in his first episode-what the hell?! We've only been waiting like 4 or 5 seasons for Ryans turn. But failing removal of topage, I would be more than happy if they stopped gelling his hair like a maveric 80s cop, and less yellow/more pink.

And god yes humour! He's show how witty he is with his own projects, wouldn't hurt to let him have a laugh on Miami every now and then.

Loving all the pics btw.

Chazza, I'm more convinced now than ever that our Jon just doesn't want to do shirtless scenes. At this point, it's the only thing that really makes any sense as to why he hasn't already. :lol:

Chazza, I'm more convinced now than ever that our Jon just doesn't want to do shirtless scenes. At this point, it's the only thing that really makes any sense as to why he hasn't already. :lol:
But he teased us in WISC. :(

Why did you tease us Jon? Why! I mean come on dude!

Okay seriously now, I agree with everyone who's said funnies! I want more Ryan funnies! I liked season 7 for that, I thought it was pretty good, but more would be awesome. I love Ryan/Frank scenes when they play around, those are always great. :lol: Also, what everyone wants, a story that lasts longer than one episode and doesn't leave any loose ends like the "do Ryan's coworkers even realize what he went through" thing. :rolleyes: Hopefully one where he's not seen as the bad guy either. A heroic one would be great, I don't even care how it happens. WISC was pretty heroic in my opinion, what he went through for Billy, but it wasn't the seen the same way by some people. I want one where it's undeniable to anyone that what he did was good and he did nothing wrong! :p

I think we got a taste of that in the ep where he basically saved Kyle from the grenade. He was concerned a little about Tara, but his main concern was Horatio's son. That's pretty significant. And the way he was all "look at me! are you okay?" that was just so... :adore:

But that wasn't major. :( I want it to be made a big deal! I'm asking a lot, it'll never happen. :lol: But yea, I loved how he was so concerned over Kyle, reassuring him it wasn't his fault and making sure he was okay. ^_^

Nah, it wasn't major and we should get a major heroic thing from him. :lol: But I meant that it was significant that he was so concerned over Kyle. There's like this big brother to little brother feel to the two of them. I was begging for interaction between the two and I got it in exactly the way I wanted it. I was happy with that. :)

But that wasn't major. :( I want it to be made a big deal! I'm asking a lot, it'll never happen. :lol: But yea, I loved how he was so concerned over Kyle, reassuring him it wasn't his fault and making sure he was okay. ^_^
There's still time for Ryan to do something major. :p
I think it's all in the eye of the beholder anyway. While some looked at Ryan as a person who went against his badge & did wrong (in 'WISC'), I saw a true hero who cared enough about this child's life so much to the point that he went against his badge to protect him - that is heroic in my eyes. He put Billy's life above everything he worked so hard in achieving, so to me, it was major. It's just a shame that it wasn't emphasized, & I hope whatever it is he does next will prove what he's really made of, without leaving some viewers, & characters, to question his actions.

There's like this big brother to little brother feel to the two of them. I was begging for interaction between the two and I got it in exactly the way I wanted it. I was happy with that. :)
I liked it too, it was a sweet moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back