• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha sorry for shortening the conversation on his hottest hair & the best clothes wardrobe has ever given him - season 4/5 hair + tight shirt & jeans.. just in case you'd like to know :lol: - but i just watched the finale & wow.

that. was. awesome.

Ryan was very hot, as usual. & he's so smart, finding that other VIN number. go Ryan! haha

even though i'm a hardcore CaRWasher, i find it hard for anyone to think that what he did for Calleigh during the car investigating scene was not sweet. even as friends, even as colleagues. not gonna lie; i totally had a squee moment. :]

& omgosh. who else cheered when Ryan headshot the guy? i don't understand why & how he's gotten through four seasons without shooting someone, & when he does, ends up hitting a bull's-eye. i dunno, kinda inconsistent, but i still enjoyed it.

just wondering: i'm not exactly sure if anyone else has posted this, but anybody else get an inkling that Ron Saris could be Ryan's uncle? His uncle's name is Ron & Ryan's family is a little more than convoluted. :/

what do you think? think maybe it was purely coincidental, or they did it to spin us in circles, or it might actually be true?

& i promise, right after this, we can go back to his hotness. we seem to get back on that topic all the time, anyways! ;)

In France it is half past 10 so good morning !!
P.S. Welcome to the board Whit (or welcome back) and frenchgirl! I love your real name by the way. :lol: Can we call you Céline?

Yes you can of course !! :)

I can't wait for a new episode of CSI miami!! I can't watch an other episode in french.... the voices are really horrible....

Last edited:
I can't wait for a new episode of CSI miami!! I can't watch an other episode in french.... the voices are really horrible....
I know, the same i Russia. And they translate many things wrong :( That's why i watch on english :)
iheartplaydoh said:
even though i'm a hardcore CaRWasher, i find it hard for anyone to think that what he did for Calleigh during the car investigating scene was not sweet. even as friends, even as colleagues. not gonna lie; i totally had a squee moment. :]
Me too! I scream FINALLY they have scene togather and then squeee :lol: But it's for shipper central :)
iheartplaydoh said:
just wondering: i'm not exactly sure if anyone else has posted this, but anybody else get an inkling that Ron Saris could be Ryan's uncle? His uncle's name is Ron & Ryan's family is a little more than convoluted. :/
I don't think so, they never give us any hint that Ron Saris is Ryan's uncle Ron. Saris don't look like man who can lock himself on the roof :lol:

In France it is half past 10 so good morning !!

Good morning frenchgirl! I'm from Germany so it's also half past ten! :lol:
btw In Juli I'll visit your country to meet some of my family there :)

And I agree with you. Since watching CSI Miami in english I can't watch it in german. The voices are also horrible. Jonathan Togo himself has complained about his "german voice". But he wasn't successful. :(

I love his own voice. It's so sexy! :drool:

And I agree with you. Since watching CSI Miami in english I can't watch it in german. The voices are also horrible. Jonathan Togo himself has complained about his "german voice". But he wasn't successful. :(

Really? I never heard that :confused:
Yes, he have sexy voice :drool: sometimes i don't care what he saying about case, just hearing his voice :lol:

Really? I never heard that :confused:
Yes, he have sexy voice :drool: sometimes i don't care what he saying about case, just hearing his voice :lol:

It's on the german wikipedia side. There is a link to an article and in this article is written that someone sent Jonathan a record with his german voice via Facebook (So he has an account there!!! But I'm not yet there :( I have to join it soon :lol:). After hearing this record he has made that complaint.
The thing is before I heard his own sexy voice the german one sounds quite nice to me, but now... I totally agree with Jon it's a terrible voice. :( (If you want to hear it I can give you a link)

Last edited:
English is so much better than french so I watch the episodes in english!
Ryan french voice is not the most horrible but there is so many mistakes !! I agree with you his own voice is so sexy !!!
Where will you go in france Cath.S ?

Last edited:
English is so much better than french so I watch the episodes in english!
Ryan french voice is not the most horrible but there is so many mistakes !! I agree with you his own voice is so sexy !!!
Where will you go in france Cath.S ?

We will visit Reims for some days and we want to make a trip to Paris and maybe to Etretat or around there I think. It'll be funny. We are nearly 30 persons and we have to speak 3 languages (english, french and german) because we're from different countrys... :lol:
Thats one reason why I watch amongst others CSI Miami in english. So I can exercise myself in listening comprehension :lol:

Cath S- hope you have fun in France!
Celine- Welcome to the thread.

I have never heard Jon in another language. It would be interesting to hear the German version! I do think he has a very sexy voice though.

I have never heard Jon in another language. It would be interesting to hear the German version! I do think he has a very sexy voice though.

Well I thought it would be easier to give you a link for german voice. But I couldn't find a vid so I have do it myself :shifty:. Ok here is the link to YouTube. I hope it'll works. It's a scene with Ryan and Natalia from season 6. I'll hope you enjoy it :) And maybe then you can say if Jon is right or not to dislike his "german voice" :lol: Have fun :):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14XkJysk27g

I Found a video in french on you tube you can ear Ryan at 7:40

In german it's really strange compared to english .....:shifty: but in french it is not better!:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_d_...48BD7FE4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=58

You're right. It isn't much better! :lol: And they also pronounce the names in french. I chracked up. :lol: Sorry but this sounds really funny...

It also makes me a little bit scared for my meeting with my french relatives. The only thing I could understand was: "Je t'aime Julio. Je m'appele Amy." :lol:

Welcome to the thread Céline!:)

Ok, with hair style everything understood, but what about clothe? I know, you all say "tight t-shirt and jeans", but maybe something else? Which color? I like when he in blue or orange, and green... And of course in purple! :D

It's unbelievable that Jon looks good in nearly every color. :)
Orla, I like your choice. :) And everytime I see a picture of him from Curse Of The Coffin I have to laugh. I love this ep. :lol:
I also liked him in these clothes :)

Hi i love that episode as well :lol:, have to agree with Orla i would like to see him in more tight tshirts and jeans :D

Hi i love that episode as well :lol:, have to agree with Orla i would like to see him in more tight tshirts and jeans :D

So I am but I think he wears a suit because the production want him to seem older....
He is so much better in jeans !!!!

Haha, Ryan just has a shirt for every color of the rainbow doesn't he? :lol:

I agree, jeans are much better on Jon. But I suppose that they want him to wear suits on the show so that it matches Ryan's "serious" attitude.

Also, the German and French Ryan's don't sound too bad. At least they have the same tone of voice and it's not some guy with a really deep voice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back