• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has got beautiful eyes. Thanks for the pics Cath.
The German and French voices were alittle wierd, but not too bad.

Do we actually know he is only a level 1? Surely firing or not he would be higher? If not, then I agree I would definitely like to see him go up, and get some recognition for the good work he has done. It would be good to see him getting some praise, for a change.

omg what a great thread! thanks a lot:) how i love reading it so i just imagine my own way how to avoid stress (cause i have english exam wensday):
if i suddenly forot smth i'll just think about Jon and all worries will be gone:)
so everyone who has stress or worries-just think of Jonathan and everything will be ok:)

another crazy idea just hit my head :)
i just imagine how Ryan would react if he accidentaly go to work almost naked :)
i know i'm crazy but this is the only thing that would keep me from going mad in exam :)

Welcome to the thread, Happy Skippy. Good luck with your exams. I agree, thinking about Jon can take the worries away (for a while. anyway!)
To avoid double posting there is an edit button that you can use upto 24 hours after posting, if no-one else has posted after you. So you can just add any extra thoughts (no matter how crazy!) to the rest of your post.

It's been pretty slow in here today which is almost a good thing cause it finally gave me a chance to catch up. :lol: I ended up being a lot more busy than I thought I would over the weekend so I was a bit behind.

I wanted to say hi to Whit and frenchgirl!
welcome4.gif

:) Hello everyone. I'm new on the boards. I have been reading the Jon/Ryan threads for a while and finally decided to jump in. Just thought. I'd say hi.:)

gee thanks for warning but from mobile phone it's a little bit harder to do cause not all options are working completely.
yeay exam passed. hope not failed but Ryan helped me to survive it. oh how i love this yummy guy...

^ Thats alright. I tried just checking my emails once on someones' phone- nightmare!
Mrs DelkoWolfe- welcome to the thread!

Haha, I agree with you all about cell phones and wireless internet. They really don't go well together. I have a hard enough time posting here on an iPod Touch.

We need something to talk about, unfortunately I suck at suggestions. We've covered the topic of Ryan's hair pretty intensively...

Who thinks when Ryan finds out Eric is missing in the new season, he'll be worried? I don't think he's like Eric at all with the not really caring thing, the way Eric is towards Ryan. :/ Even if he wanted to be that way towards Eric I just don't think it's in Ryan's character. I doubt he even thinks about it or the way Eric treats him. We always feel so bad for Ryan because sometimes it seems like the team either doesn't trust him, don't like him, or just don't acknowledge him enough. But it doesn't really seem like Ryan himself would care, imo. :lol: And when he does say something to Eric (like in Three Way when he says "I hate when people jump to conclusions, don't you?" after he sees the rolling papers) I don't think he's really thinking about saying it because he's mad Eric did it to him first, he just does because he can. I find it more sarcastic. One exception maybe was in WISC when he left and said "I've got secrets don't tell anybody" as Eric came in. But even then I think he was just frustrated at the fact that he was keeping a secret and couldn't tell anyone because of Billy.

Oh and I'm definitely not bashing Eric. I'm only using him as an example because it seems like he's the one to mistrust Ryan the most on the show. Don't worry I love me some Eric as well. ;)

Am I going on about nothing? I'm in school right now so I'm kind of bored. :p And this thread has been pretty dead lately.

Who thinks when Ryan finds out Eric is missing in the new season, he'll be worried? I don't think he's like Eric at all with the not really caring thing, the way Eric is towards Ryan. :/ Even if he wanted to be that way towards Eric I just don't think it's in Ryan's character. I doubt he even thinks about it or the way Eric treats him. We always feel so bad for Ryan because sometimes it seems like the team either doesn't trust him, don't like him, or just don't acknowledge him enough. But it doesn't really seem like Ryan himself would care, imo. :lol: And when he does say something to Eric (like in Three Way when he says "I hate when people jump to conclusions, don't you?" after he sees the rolling papers) I don't think he's really thinking about saying it because he's mad Eric did it to him first, he just does because he can. I find it more sarcastic. One exception maybe was in WISC when he left and said "I've got secrets don't tell anybody" as Eric came in. But even then I think he was just frustrated at the fact that he was keeping a secret and couldn't tell anyone because of Billy.

Oh and I'm definitely not bashing Eric. I'm only using him as an example because it seems like he's the one to mistrust Ryan the most on the show. Don't worry I love me some Eric as well. ;)

Am I going on about nothing? I'm in school right now so I'm kind of bored. :p And this thread has been pretty dead lately.
I see your point, it's really looks like it, but i always had feeling that Ryan just don't show what exactly he thinks about whole situation. Couple times we saw him irated by Eric's attitude. In other way, he really don't care, cuz he told more then one "i just wanna do my job", he don't care about Eric, cuz he love his job and seems he don't need anything else. In WISC he was upset cuz Calleigh thought he start gambling again, who wouldn't? You trying hard forget about your fail and for Ryan it was very hard to end with that bad habit.

Yea I see what you mean exactly. He doesn't care because he wants to do his job and he likes it. I didn't say that but now that you've said it, when I say it just doesn't seem like he cares, it's probably for that reason, because he wants to do his job, whether or not the people he works with like him or whether he likes them.

And yea he has been irritated by Eric, but he's never gotten really mad at him either. I pretty much agree with what you said. :lol:

And yea he has been irritated by Eric, but he's never gotten really mad at him either. I pretty much agree with what you said. :lol:
He is no Eric! He wouldn't push him or fight with him, he is not like that. The only one time he was so angry that lost control was with Cooper in season 4 final, but he thought that Cooper is mole at that moment and he tried so hard to catch the mole. I think if it wasn't Natalia, if it was a guy, he beat up all crap from him :rolleyes: (i hope it wasn't too rude?)

Thogh, i would like to see Ryan and Eric real fight and ofcourse Ryan is wins :D (he got Calleigh and my shipper soul is happy :angel:)

I agree that Ryan just wants to do the work he is there to do.
I do think that Ryan would be worried about Eric,because while he doesn't seem to care a lot what people think of him,he does care about others.I said seem to care because almost everyone wants to be liked,I think Ryan just hides that fact.
Orla,I don't think I would like to see a physical confrontation between Eric and Ryan,but they really need to clear the air.Talk it out or yell it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back