• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't gotten caps up yet, I'll get to them soon!
Thanks for thinking of us FallenForFlack.I'm know the caps will be great.
Are you feeling better?

I am feeling better greatfan but still not completely well and neither is my daughter. Longest lasting sinus infection ever! Thank you for thinking of me! *hugs* I hope to get the caps tonight if not, I'll have them done by Sunday. I apologize for the delay.

I am feeling better greatfan but still not completely well and neither is my daughter. Longest lasting sinus infection ever! Thank you for thinking of me! *hugs* I hope to get the caps tonight if not, I'll have them done by Sunday. I apologize for the delay.
I hope you and your daughter will feel better soon! :)

Ok, with hair style everything understood, but what about clothe? I know, you all say "tight t-shirt and jeans", but maybe something else? Which color? I like when he in blue or orange, and green... And of course in purple! :D

Hello i'm new in this forum.
I'm french and my name is Céline.

I think that Jonathan Togo is a great actor. I would like to see him more in C.S.I.'s episodes because we don't see him a lot !!

Welcome to the thread Céline!:)

Ok, with hair style everything understood, but what about clothe? I know, you all say "tight t-shirt and jeans", but maybe something else? Which color? I like when he in blue or orange, and green... And of course in purple! :D

It's unbelievable that Jon looks good in nearly every color. :)
Orla, I like your choice. :) And everytime I see a picture of him from Curse Of The Coffin I have to laugh. I love this ep. :lol:
I also liked him in these clothes :)

^Ryan does look good in the tee's,but I also like him in shirts with a button ot two open. You can see just a hint of chest hair.

Sorry I haven't gotten caps up yet, I'll get to them soon!
Thanks for thinking of us FallenForFlack.I'm know the caps will be great.
Are you feeling better?

They always are!!:thumbsup::)

Ouch! A sinus infection! :(That can make one miserable. Glad to here you are on the mend (hope your daughter is too). Take it easy!

I love the t-shirts but it'd be nice to see this or this or this or... you get the point. BUT without the jacket, and sleeves rolled up. :shifty: I have a thing for dress shirts...

P.S. Welcome to the board Whit (or welcome back) and frenchgirl! I love your real name by the way. :lol: Can we call you Céline?

Thanks Orla_Dark and MiamiWolfe!

Welcome to the Ryan/Jon thread frenchgirl, I'm sure you'll love it here!

I'm enjoying all the pics! :drool:

Awlsome! I leave for a couple of days, and when I get back, I'm bombarded with hotness! I should go MIA more often! :drool::drool:

Welcome to all the new people! :) Glad you could join us. There could never be enough Ryan/Jon fans!! :)

Thanks for all the absolutely gorgeous pictures everyone! They're so nice to look at after a long day at work :D

Welcome Céline and Whit, it's always great to have more Jon fans around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back