Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course it comes back to the hair. :lol:

Personally I thought it was getting to the point where they were using too much gel in it. Shorter, spiked hair and tight tshirts and jeans....mmmm that look sounds great to me!!!

:lol: Of course the conversation comes back to Ryan's hair.

I just hope it gets shorter, but enough to spike it. Like in Burned! Mmm. That looked hot and I don't think any guy is ever too old to have spiked hair. :p
I love sprike hair too! Not just in Burned, in Chain Reaction too. Hope this hair style come back ;)

I also loved his hair style in season 4 :)

Hey guys, I wanted to introduce myself in here. I used to be a member here a few years ago, but now I can't log in with my old username (I must have deleted my account or something! I forget). But anyway, I'm Whitney, you can call me Whit. I'm a huge fan of Jon/Ryan. I will probably be in this thread regularly now :D

Well of course it comes back to the hair. :lol:

Personally I thought it was getting to the point where they were using too much gel in it. Shorter, spiked hair and tight tshirts and jeans....mmmm that look sounds great to me!!!

hi that sounds very good to me to :lol:

Whit- welcome to the thread!

I also like the shorter, spiky hair. I liked the really short s4 'do but I think the spiky do tops it. Its too hard to decide :)

^ Welcome back Whit.:)
Ryan's hair was nice in Burned, but I also liked that look in Smoke Gets in Your CIS's,what I call the detective look.
Cath. S,that plain hair with the hard part is a no no.

I agree, in smoke gets in.. he does have a look of a proper detective.
Definitely a no on the Tobey Macguire parting. Its too boring.

Welcome Whit!:)
CSI_Kat Thanks for the pics!!!

Ryan's hair was nice in Burned, but I also liked that look in Smoke Gets in Your CIS's,what I call the detective look.

I liked his hairstyle in in all seasons excepting s3. (It was a little bit too long, but he still was adorable.;)) Normally I'm not a fan of spikey hair, but Ryan looks good with it. And yes I also like that what you called detective look.
If I would make a choice for s7 episodes I think I would take this: hair. ;)

Cath. S,that plain hair with the hard part is a no no.
You're totally right. :lol: In my "nightmares" It would be the worst thing they could do with his hair. :scream:

Last edited:
Welcome back Whit!!

I love the spikey look best; I have to admit he was using a little too much gel there for a while; his hair was getting pretty long on top. Short, spikey with a hint of gel is okay with me. :thumbsup:

Personally, i think he should have hair like he had in the episode Cyber-lebrity or the pic posted by CSIKAt , the epi in which a model dies of electricty on the ramp..He looks deliciouly ymmy in that hairstyleu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back