Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's see.
Maybe they dress him with suit and tie to show us that he can be the leader one day. He is I think the youngest there but he is still getting stronger in both physical and mental way. The suit-tie-look looks seriously but also authoritative. Imo a guy who is wearing shirts with butterflys like Eric isn't the leader type. I mean have look at Ryans clothes from Target Specific and Dissolved... I would respect him. And he looks hot in these suits. :drool:
Aaah... Actually Ryan looks good in everything. He could wear a burlap bag and I would say: Hey this guy is damned hot. :lol:

^ Would that burlap bag have a matching tie?
Ryan does look like someone in authority by the way he dresses.Perhaps TPTB will go in that direction with his character one day.

Last edited:
I love men who wear suits !!!!:drool:
I agree with you he looks like a man who is ready to have responsabilities!!
But now we don't see him a lot we see more Calleigh Eric and Horatio... He should be more present if they want to give him responsabilities...

:lol: Yes of course and on his feet he wears grey sheep wool socks. :lol:

But now we don't see him a lot we see more Calleigh Eric and Horatio... He should be more present if they want to give him responsabilities...

And there is also another fact. He is still CSI Level 1 so it would be good when they advance him to Level 2 or 3 at first in season 8. :)

And there is also another fact. He is still CSI Level 1 so it would be good when they advance him to Level 2 or 3 at first in season 8. :)
He has been a level 1 for a while.I'm sure being fired set him back a little,but he should be due for an advancement by now.Let's hope to see him advanced in season 8.

Welcome Celine! I agree I love a man is a suit! It gives Ryan an air of authority (and he looks hot to boot):drool:

An interesting image but one I would love to see.:drool::devil:

He has been a level 1 for a while.I'm sure being fired set him back a little,but he should be due for an advancement by now.Let's hope to see him advanced in season 8.

It would be a step in the right direction for Ryan. It would prove to me that the TPTB are serious in keeping his character going in a more mature direction. More responsibilies and more of a leadership role.:)

When I saw this smiley,I thought of Ryan because he has had a great season.
wavesmileys.gif

*continues the wave*

This thread has been quiet all day. I just watched Under the Influence. Hehe, he was so cute and nerdy back then. I loved what he was wearing in that episode though, for some reason. :D

Oh and of course my mom had a comment. "He was so weird looking then wasn't he?!"

Last edited:
*continues the wave*

This thread has been quiet all day. I just watched Under the Influence. Hehe, he was so cute and nerdy back then. I loved what he was wearing in that episode though, for some reason. :D

Oh and of course my mom had a comment. "He was so weird looking then wasn't he?!"
I love this ep, i watching him over and over. He was so sweet and nerd (as you laredy wrote) :adore: I don't know why but i like his first scene with Frank :) And ofcourse all scenes with Cal :D And (yaeh, i like many things in this ep :lol:) how H looked on him when Ryan didn't know :)

Oh what a drool party is going on here, thanks for the pics, it's never enough of those eyes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back