Ryan/Jon #23: 'A Different Kind of Hero'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 12, 2009.

?

Name of new Ryan/Jon thread

Poll closed Jun 11, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Just Take the Shirt Off Already!

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Wolfe Gang

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

9 vote(s)
    15.0%
  6. A Different Kind of Hero

21 vote(s)
    35.0%
  7. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Another new thread!

[​IMG]

Stolen from previous threads...

Inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
    1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

Life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami:'

1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

Link to previous thread: Ryan/Jon #22 - Our Favourite Dust Monkey

And of course to start off with a little pressie:

[​IMG]

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jon #23

Oh we are so amazing. Ryan fans are the best fans.

I laugh every time I read those "Guidelines". :lol: Nice hot pic as well. He should wear shirts like that on the show... fits... nicely... :drool:

EDIT: I voted, I think it's obvious what I voted for. XD

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  3. FieldMouse

Well heck, I didn't think this would post until after I got the poll in..sorry it's a few posts early from the last thread :lol:)

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Yay a new thread!

I loved this episode, lots of Ryan! He outs Tara to Horatio and Stetler. Serves her right for lying again.

Promo for next week looks good, not surprising that it is Calleigh and Ryan who are dodging bullets. These two, they are always in danger.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

How nice it is to come back from vacation to a new thread,new poll and all those great hot pics at the end of the previous thread. I had a good time on vacation,but I did miss being here.

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

[​IMG]

New thread! *Wolfe Pack parties* Thanks for starting the new thread Fieldmouse! An hour and a half till I get to see the new epi. I just really can't wait to cap it tomorrow, lol!

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

WHOOT!
    I love new thread smell.:)

Haha, right on CalleighEricFan, Ryan and Calleigh are always in danger! Doesn't surprise me either. I love gunslinging action, though. So excited for the finalleee.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

new thread smell. :lol:

FieldMouse, thanks for the SU2 caps in the other thread. Jon was totally cute in that show. I giggle every time I watch it. I wish they'd put it on DVD already so I can reuse my tapes. :lol:

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Lol, it's happened so many times that I am no longer shocked at seeing them in danger. The finale looks exciting though. Horatio saying he's had enough of this, Ryan and Calleigh dodging bullets. Looks like it will be action packed. I can't believe one episode is left!

10. FieldMouse

Well I was really happy with the amount of Ryan in this episode, and am probably not the only one who thought he was a little hot when he was acting commanding and forceful. :drool:

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

You definitely weren't FieldMouse. I was like yelling yay inside my head when he picked his gun back up and yelled at Julia after she was waving that gun around. I wanted him to get mad. Muhahaha!

I felt a little bad when he had to tell on Tara, but for him not her. Just because I don't think it's what he wanted to do, but he had to. And he knows how it feels so I thought it was good they had him take care of the whole pill thing.

I wanna see these leather pants Ryan likes to wear. :guffaw: Ah that scene was funny.

P.S. Is the poll really not closing til June 10th? Holy moly that's a long time.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm with you both Fieldmouse and luff! I like commanding Ryan! :drool::drool:

I think we had a good amount of Ryan tonight which was nice. He was great with the Tara thing. I'm glad he finally turned her in but you could tell he felt bad. He did the right thing though, he had given her a chance. I really liked the banter between Eric and Ryan. It's what we always had with Eric and Speed so it's nice to see those two acting like that instead of all pissed off at each other. (Even with the incontinuity of WISC reactions. :rolleyes:)

Can't wait to cap this tomorrow!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, I had to wait another hour to watch the show cause my dad called and I talked to him for an hour. :lol: But, anyway, I loved the episode for the most part. Ryan was awesome and that spiffy blue tie looked great on him! I too wanna see him in leather pants. haha.

His line about the hoofed animal cracked me up.

He was definitely not happy about having to tell on Tara, but really what else could he do? When he saw all of those pills, he knew she blamed Julia for what she did and that was hurting Kyle and Horatio and he couldn't let that continue. He was so disappointed that she didn't heed his advice and kick the habit (or at least make an attempt to) cause he really didn't want to have to take the action he took.

14. lal

lal Pathologist

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Great a new Ryan Thread, i will try not to faint when looking at the pictures :drool:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

P.S here is a little present :)

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.