• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :hugegrin: It is weird how there is such a lack of news on him, it's like he disappears off the face of the earth in the summer break. I keep seeing the others around, I saw Emily P on some shopping channel the other day talking about face cream which I thought was pretty random.

I just want something to fill the void before the new season!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :hugegrin: It is weird how there is such a lack of news on him, it's like he disappears off the face of the earth in the summer break. I keep seeing the others around, I saw Emily P on some shopping channel the other day talking about face cream which I thought was pretty random.

He seems pretty private, can't say I blame him!

He seems very private.Guess I can't blame him either.A plus is that we never hear anything bad either.

He seems very private.Guess I can't blame him either.A plus is that we never hear anything bad either.

That's very true. Would be nice if he did some more eps of casted, or something along the lines of anyway as he doesn't really get to show his SOH on Miami.

I can't tell you how much time I've wasted looking for new info about Jon this morning.I have to work this evening so you would think I would use my time better.A little pathetic don't you think?

^ Nahhh it's time well worth it. :)

Not pathetic at all!! If it makes you feel any better, I go to various websites to watch the favorite Jon/Ryan moments of season 7 and behind the scene action and other sites to look at the screencaps of our guy:devil::drool:. As Wasabi says it is time well worth it.:thumbsup:

Welcome chazzawazza! :D

I can't tell you how much time I've wasted looking for new info about Jon this morning.I have to work this evening so you would think I would use my time better.A little pathetic don't you think?
Like everyone else has said, it's definitely worth the time. Especially if you find something for lazy people like me who can't be bothered to search. :p

Don't worry guys...we'll be seeing plenty of him soon. In the meantime, we must discuss how amazingly hot he is and drool over his fineness.

for example....

....now i really want september to come...

Last edited:
Mm...
What a fine specimen of a man that Jon Togo is. :D

Thanks miamifan, I love that picture.

And welcome chazzawazza, always great to have another Ryan/Jon fan around :)

Good lord that man is fine!! Whenever I see this picture I really wanna take off his jacket and spray him with a water hose just to get his shirt wet!!. (pictures image and stops breathing) *thud*

Good lord that man is fine!! Whenever I see this picture I really wanna take off his jacket and spray him with a water hose just to get his shirt wet!!. (pictures image and stops breathing) *thud*
That, is one sexy image you just put in my mind. Thank you. :drool:

:lol: It always comes back to how hot he is.

yeah i have to agree with you , he looks very fine !! , i think i need a cold shower now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back