• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaaah, yummy pictures! Thanks Kristine. I'm so glad I decided to watch Miami tonight though. Ryan looks extra sexy in The Deluca Motel. Dunno why. But :drool:.

You're welcome! I agree, I love him in that yellow shirt under that jacket. And his hair is just perfect! :drool:

I usually get mine for Christmas. :lol:

Nah, he hasn't done more than one audio commentary. But the one he did do is hilarious. I wish they had like a blooper reel. I always look for those on like every DVD I get. :lol: I love them.

I usually get mine for Christmas. :lol:

Nah, he hasn't done more than one audio commentary. But the one he did do is hilarious. I wish they had like a blooper reel. I always look for those on like every DVD I get. :lol: I love them.

Damn, he needs to do more cause that was a long time ago! I love bloopers!

Bloopers would be great.Some behind the scenes type things of the cast clowning around would be good too,especially since Jon is a known joker.

You're all welcome!

I think I'll DVR Miami tonight since I don't have The Deluca Motel epi. Could use some Ryan to watch though it's not much! Here's some pics cause well, why the heck not?! :lol:

(thumbnails, click to enlarge)

That was exactly what I wanted to go to bed to!!! :drool::drool:Thank you Flack! LOL!! I must have Season 7 DVD!!

Well according to Play.com, the season 6 part 1 dvd was supposed to have Jonathan Togo commentary, says so in the special features section. Not there tho unless i've had a blonde moment and missed it.
Oh and im new btw so hi. Spent hours yesterday drooling over this thread so thought i'd better join ;)

Welcome Chazzawazza! The more Jon/Ryan fans the better!

Thank you FFF for the gorgeous pictures. He is soo good looking:drool:

I agree Wasabi, we need Miami blooper; THAT would be funny.:lol:

• Welcome Chazzawazza !
  • Kristine- you are too good to us, thanks for the pics.
  • I loved Jon's DVD commentary, I wish he would do another.
  • I agree with what was said earlier- I think Jon will be in the show til the end. He has said how much he loves being part of it, he gets on well with the cast and crew, and his character has many, many possibilities. So he has no reason to go.

I can't tell you how much time I've wasted looking for new info about Jon this morning.I have to work this evening so you would think I would use my time better.A little pathetic don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back