• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry guys...we'll be seeing plenty of him soon. In the meantime, we must discuss how amazingly hot he is and drool over his fineness.

for example....

....now i really want september to come...

Thanks Miamifan08!! He is so gorgeous! The image will keep me happy all day:drool::devil:

Well Wolfepack, I took a look at the emmy nominations....

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:!!!!!!!

Well...there's always next year. They can't ignore talent like Jon's forever.

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:!!!!!!!

I thought they would announce later today. I don't think Miami has had any nominations.Maybe next time:(

:wtf:How can they not nominate him!!!:eek: Have they not seen WISC:scream:!!! He should be the winner for that episode alone!!. Grrrr:shifty:

Miamifan08- Thanks for the pic. Very hot!!
Jon did so well in WISC, its a shame that that isn't being recognised, officially.

Well, that does suck. Can't say I thought otherwise though.

Has the original CSI ever been nominated for anything? Even if no one has won, if they haven't even been nominated that's surprising. It is supposedly one of the most watched shows in the world.

Well, that does suck. Can't say I thought otherwise though.

Has the original CSI ever been nominated for anything? Even if no one has won, if they haven't even been nominated that's surprising. It is supposedly one of the most watched shows in the world.
I believe Marg has been the only one ever nominated(early in the series)
It really is surprising.

Wow. One person? That is surprising. :/ And she didn't even win. Someday! *sigh* Let's hope it's for Miami though. Hehehe.

That stinks!:scream::( Wonder who was nominated? Has Marg really the only one from a CSI show nominated?

That stinks!:scream::( Wonder who was nominated? Has Marg really the only one from a CSI show nominated?

Yeah and it was probably only because of when she was on China Beach... and if I recall they used to nominate the heck out of that show. :lol: But for some reason they don't think the CSI shows are worthy of nominations. :(

Apparently CSI got nominated but not for any of the actors or the show in general. :rolleyes:

So back to Ryan ;) let's go with what's your favorite physical feature of Ryan's? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back