• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His arms! I have such a weird thing for arms, and his are perfection. His eyes too, can't tell what colour they are coz i'm colour blind but they're mesmerising anyhoo.

I agree with you chazzawazza, I love his eyes too. :)
They're very expressive and just kind of pull you in.
I'm also a big fan of his smile :D

I should've told you all to respond with pictures with your answers, heehee! I love the eyes, the smile and this season the hair! Not sure which epi he looked hotter in: Won't Get Fueled Again or Presumed Guilty.

His arms! I have such a weird thing for arms, and his are perfection. His eyes too, can't tell what colour they are coz i'm colour blind but they're mesmerising anyhoo.

His eyes are hazel, most of the time they are green, but sometimes change to brown or a mix of both green and brown. :) And yep, his eyes are gorgeous. I love everything. His eyes, his smile, his lips, his arms, etc. But, the body part on display in greatfan's banner is really nice too. :D Did I mention I also love his hands? :lol:

Well if you insist :) I've always championed the tight T-shirts he wears (the more arm on show the better!) my fave being this lil pink number from CSI My Nanny. I love his eyebrows too, don't ask why coz I honestly have no idea. Just something i've always liked :confused:.

:drool::drool: He does look hot in that pink t-shirt! I don't believe I've ever said that about a guy in a pink shirt until I saw Ryan/Jon in one!

His eyes are hazel, most of the time they are green, but sometimes change to brown or a mix of both green and brown. :) And yep, his eyes are gorgeous. I love everything. His eyes, his smile, his lips, his arms, etc. But, the body part on display in greatfan's banner is really nice too. :D Did I mention I also love his hands? :lol:

Agreed GNRF!! Those are exactly the same things I love about him, not to mention that he has a great sense of humor.:drool:

Agreed GNRF!! Those are exactly the same things I love about him, not to mention that he has a great sense of humor.:drool:
Ditto.I love all those things about him.That includes the part seen in my banner too.

I can't be bothered to look for pics right now because it's almost 3:30 am, but my favourite physical features... hmm.

Arms... definitely arms. He has really nice arms. Uh, eyes too. OOOH, and neck/collarbone/chest! Like that whole area? Rawr. I'd like to bite his neck. OH, and yes, I also like the lovely part featured in greatfan's banner. :D He definitely has a nice ass...

Hi as we are talking about Jon's body , i think i will post a few of my favorites :)

Jon 1
Jon 2
Jon 3
Jon 4

Great pictures :drool::drool: FallenForFlack and chazzawazza , greatfan i love your banner :drool: Luf100 i have to agree with you he does have a nice bum :drool:

Its too had to decide!!
I love his arms, but his eyes are so beautiful. And that rear view is very nice......

I agree about the pink T-shirt. Generally, I dont like seeing men in pink, but Jon makes it look good.

Its too had to decide!!
I love his arms, but his eyes are so beautiful. And that rear view is very nice......

Yes, yes and YES:guffaw:!

I agree about the pink T-shirt. Generally, I dont like seeing men in pink, but Jon makes it look good.

Real men wear pink:)

I love the man's eyes. When I get to my own computer, I'll post a picture!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back