• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon was playing with David's "man boobs" :lol: They must click off screen pretty well to let someone fondle your man boobies. :lol: He sounds like so much fun.

I actually think the man boob thing is kinda funny. Jon has to be a riot at parties. I think TPTB should just show like a lab Christmas party and have Ryan/Jon do something crazy! That would really make my day.

^ Jon does seem to have a wicked sense of humor. In the lastest CSI magazine,he is refered to as the cast joker.

He looks scared of David in that interview. :lol: But the Horatio impersonations are awesome, and his is by far the best. xD

I don't think he looked scared - he looked a little shocked by what David said. I think it caught him by surprise and he wasn't sure how to respond.

But I didn't see fear. It is truly in truly interesting how many different ways there are to perceive Caruso. :confused:

He looks scared of David in that interview. :lol: But the Horatio impersonations are awesome, and his is by far the best. xD

I don't think he looked scared - he looked a little shocked by what David said. I think it caught him by surprise and he wasn't sure how to respond.

But I didn't see fear. It is truly in truly interesting how many different ways there are to perceive Caruso. :confused:
I didn't see fear,I saw surprise and I think Jon was flattered also.It seemed to be so unexpected that Jon was almost speechless for a second.

I didn't see fear,I saw surprise and I think Jon was flattered also.It seemed to be so unexpected that Jon was almost speechless for a second.

I"m with you greatfan, it seemed Jon was surprised and speechless.

I"m with you greatfan, it seemed Jon was surprised and speechless.

hi i have to agree with you both :)

[
QUOTE=luf100;960291]Does anyone think Ryan will end up leaving (hopefully not the way of Speed) before the show ends, or do you think he's there to stay?

I think, depending on how long the show runs for, and what Jonathan Togo is doing, that he could possibly end up leaving before it's over. What would you do if he did leave? Would you keep watching if it was the actors choice to leave, or would you give it up? What if it wasn't the actors choice, they just decided to cut him out?

Random questions, but just wondering. Plus it might possibly give people who aren't spoiler readers something to talk about. :lol:

Gosh, don't even think that!:( He is the primary reason I watch the show now.

I personally think he will be there until the end. For Jon personally, as long as Miami's TPTB give Jon the leeway to do projects outside of the show, he will stay, and why leave a steady gig (I think DC could give him advice on THAT)? And as far as the TPTB themselves, they seem to banish characters/actors from the show for several reasons:

1. The actor is a disruptive influence. I have heard Jon seems to get along well with everyone and is well-liked (who couldn't like someone that fun?!)

2. If the character has gone as far as can be taken. We know THAT is not the case.

3. If the character isn't very popular. And by this thread and others I have read, Ryan is pretty popular.

What humorous Ryan scenes are your faves (Top 5)?

1. Running from the "living dead guy" in COTC
2. Being afraid in the crane
3. His reaction to the dog chasing after him (can't remember ep name)
4. "Alexx, he doesn't have a head." :lol:
5. Telling Valera that old books are printed with lead paint which is toxic.

Mine are pretty similar:

1. Running from the 'living dead guy" in COTC and commenting later how he hates this case.

2. His reaction in the crane.

3. He trying to comfort Calleigh in Seeing Red.

4. His face when seeing the head "Alexx he doesn't have a head"

5. His concern for Alexx when finding her down in Sunblock

6. Any scene with children.

And as far as the TPTB themselves, they seem to banish characters/actors from the show for several reasons:

1. The actor is a disruptive influence. I have heard Jon seems to get along well with everyone and is well-liked (who couldn't like someone that fun?!)

2. If the character has gone as far as can be taken. We know THAT is not the case.

3. If the character isn't very popular. And by this thread and others I have read, Ryan is pretty popular.
I agree. TPTB have no reason to get rid of Jon. I just don't see it happening. I believe he's here for the long run. And as far as Jon goes, well, from what I've seen he's done some things on the side, but I still put him in that category of being an up & coming star - he's still pushing his way to the top just in tv, so I couldn't see him wanting to leave this show when he hasn't reached that achievement yet.
I just see him closing out the show along with some of the others, I won't say who I think will not be there, but I do think we can definitly count on Jon. :p

And mjszud, the whole man boob thing, is sorta disturbing.
It was all in good clean fun. :cool:

And as far as the TPTB themselves, they seem to banish characters/actors from the show for several reasons:

I agree. TPTB have no reason to get rid of Jon. I just don't see it happening. I believe he's here for the long run. And as far as Jon goes, well, from what I've seen he's done some things on the side, but I still put him in that category of being an up & coming star - he's still pushing his way to the top just in tv, so I couldn't see him wanting to leave this show when he hasn't reached that achievement yet.
I just see him closing out the show along with some of the others, I won't say who I think will not be there, but I do think we can definitly count on Jon. :p
I think Jon will be in it for the long haul too,and I think he has said as much.

I think Jon will be in it for the long haul too,and I think he has said as much.

Cool, that makes me feel better (not that I was all that concerned):)

Thank you FFF for the video.:thumbsup: I think Jon looked flattered and maybe a bit embarrassed when DC said that. Looks like a great group of actors to work with.

You're all welcome!

I think I'll DVR Miami tonight since I don't have The Deluca Motel epi. Could use some Ryan to watch though it's not much! Here's some pics cause well, why the heck not?! :lol:

(thumbnails, click to enlarge)

Gaaah, yummy pictures! Thanks Kristine. I'm so glad I decided to watch Miami tonight though. Ryan looks extra sexy in The Deluca Motel. Dunno why. But :drool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back