• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
greatfan, Photoshop scares me too! You are not alone! lol but I hear it's pretty simple to get the hang of so I'm sure you'll be fine. Your banner is amazing. I can't stop staring....

^ Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I plan on really reading the tutorials and practicing hopefully a lot over the summer.Right now when I read,I'm constantly saying "what?":confused:

I do the same thing when I read tutorials. I'm just like "huh?". :lol:

I was watching part of Rio today and I got to thinking that maybe Ryan was a Level 2 CSI at that point. He was saying he shouldn't have to be taking on a trainee (Natalia at the time). I don't think Level Ones can take on trainees which makes me think that Ryan was at least a Level two back then which means he could be Level three by now. :)

I was watching part of Rio today and I got to thinking that maybe Ryan was a Level 2 CSI at that point. He was saying he shouldn't have to be taking on a trainee (Natalia at the time). I don't think Level Ones can take on trainees which makes me think that Ryan was at least a Level two back then which means he could be Level three by now. :)

Ahhh I saw that today too, it cracked me up how he seemed to think he was too good to have to deal with a new trainee ;)

I ended up having a dream about Jon/Ryan last night. And he was shirtless...WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN IN THE SHOW ALREADY? :wtf:

I ended up having a dream about Jon/Ryan last night. And he was shirtless...WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN IN THE SHOW ALREADY? :wtf:

You are so lucky Whit! That never happens to me!.

I also agree the Jon/Ryan just needs to take off the shirt already. Well at least in WISC we got to see a bare shoulder...it was a bloody bare shoulder, but at least it was a bare shoulder.

I also agree the Jon/Ryan just needs to take off the shirt already. Well at least in WISC we got to see a bare shoulder...it was a bloody bare shoulder, but at least it was a bare shoulder.

Hmm... I wonder if anyone is good enough with photoshop to remove the blood, leaving only the bare shoulder. ;)

I watched Rio last week, always cracks me up when he says "Calleigh Duquesne, large and in charge" and then how he tries to explain this:lol: and then when he looks at Natalia:guffaw:
I don't know if he's a Level 3 by now or not, I mean he was fired and we actually don't know on what level he was reinstated, but I'm sure he's at least a Level 2 :) I'd love to see some level-up in the future, or something that refers to it.

^^and don't be scared of Photoshop, it needs practicing but then you'll soon get very used to how it works, it's very addicting:)

I just saw the new posts: I think the bloody bare shoulder is sexy:lol:

Hmm... I wonder if anyone is good enough with photoshop to remove the blood, leaving only the bare shoulder. ;)
The blood is the best part. *stares at her signature* :drool:

Steeeee, I love your ava. :lol:

Isn't it crazy how we are so turned on by his bloody shoulder? :lol:

But it is so sexy! lol! I might die if we actually do get a shirtless scene sometime...bring it on though :thumbsup:

^ Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I plan on really reading the tutorials and practicing hopefully a lot over the summer.Right now when I read,I'm constantly saying "what?":confused:

I do the same thing when I read tutorials. I'm just like "huh?". :lol:

I don't think we ever knew for sure if he ever was a level 2,but would a level 1 take on a trainee?Do you think Ryan would have stayed a level 2 after he was fired?I was thinking he probably would have been demoted back to a level 1,that he had to start over.It would be nice to know for sure.

On Wikipedia it says he's a CSI Level 1, but who knows how accurate or up-to-date Wikipedia is.

I also hate how they have the picture on that flipped... makes him look right handed. :lol:

I think Ryan is a Level 2 CSI, or at least it seems like he is. Even after he got fired and reinstated. I mean would a Level 1 be able to work cases by themself?

I think Ryan is a Level 2 CSI, or at least it seems like he is. Even after he got fired and reinstated. I mean would a Level 1 be able to work cases by themself?
If thinking that in season 3 he was level 1, he worked on some cases alone in Crime wave, in Shoot out, don't remember where else. So, CSI level 1 can work alone.

I remember that Mac in season 1 told Danny that promotion can be after three years work. Ryan was fired right before he can be promoted. Probably he is still level 1.

He of course didn't look as level 1, it's just stupid gambling problem didn't let him be promoted. He is very skilled detective (i wrote this right?) now.

Yes, he seems like he should be Level 2 at this point, even with the firing thing. He seems to have a lot more responsibility with the cases. Or maybe it's just the fact that he's got more scenes? I don't know lol.

Yes, he seems like he should be Level 2 at this point, even with the firing thing. He seems to have a lot more responsibility with the cases. Or maybe it's just the fact that he's got more scenes? I don't know lol.

That's ture Whit. I agree that the level 2 status could come from having more scenes, but then again he was able to go out on his own with the whole Tara drug thing while working on a seperate case. That might not have anything to do with it, but it seems like something that a Level 2 CSI would be able to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back