Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you are in season 6... In Germany we are in season 2! :lol:
They showed only the first three episodes of season 7 and then they switched over to season 2! :thumbsup: That's just annoying! :(
They don't show us earlier seasons, cuz they probably don't have rights to show them now, thats why we watching season 6 again and again :lol: After s6 they start showing NY from season 3. Once they show us season 5(it was first time), then season 4 and season 5 again :lol:

Wow you are in season 6... In Germany we are in season 2! :lol:
They showed only the first three episodes of season 7 and then they switched over to season 2! :thumbsup: That's just annoying! :(
They don't show us earlier seasons, cuz they probably don't have rights to show them now, thats why we watching season 6 again and again :lol: After s6 they start showing NY from season 3. Once they show us season 5(it was first time), then season 4 and season 5 again :lol:

season 6 again and again? that must be...boring and some :drool:time together. I don't really follow the seasons here, because I can't stand their other voices:rolleyes:, but we're probably somewhere around the middle of season 7.

random pic he looks so serious here:)

Watching season 6 over and over again would drive me crazy. Ryan had so little airtime at the start of the 6 th season,I hated it.I almost stopped watching.I would look at the episode until Ryan had his scene ,and then stop watching. I didn't start watching the entire episode again until he was reinstated.

Watching season 6 over and over again would drive me crazy. Ryan had so little airtime at the start of the 6 th season,I hated it.I almost stopped watching.I would look at the episode until Ryan had his scene ,and then stop watching. I didn't start watching the entire episode again until he was reinstated.
I didn't watch too, this advert the only one reason i start watching it again :lol:

I just started watching just for the sake of catching up. I didn't really get into Miami again until he was reinstated too.

Cath, I completely agree with your rhyme. :) :drool:

I was reading the news bullets and Adam being in another film. Those lucky Adam fans!! They get him twice this summer and we get no Togo. :(
I sooo wanna see him on another show or movie!

I was reading the news bullets and Adam being in another film. Those lucky Adam fans!! They get him twice this summer and we get no Togo. :(
I sooo wanna see him on another show or movie!
Yeah, i'm upset about this too :( Maybe he do another comedy videos?

It's most likely his choice not to do movies. I don't see any other reasons. He's probably just happy with doing Miami right now. :/

Unless he auditions and nobody wants him... :lol:

It's most likely his choice not to do movies. I don't see any other reasons. He's probably just happy with doing Miami right now. :/

Unless he auditions and nobody wants him... :lol:

Maybe he's working on something we don't know about.
I couldn't imagine nobody wanting him.He can do comedy,drama,play musical intruments and he's cute as hell.He maybe able to dance too.What's not to like?

I know, I was kidding about them not wanting him. There definitely isn't much not to like. He can obviously play a serious character, but he's hilarious in real life and his on the side thingies (like Casted) or older jobs (SU2) prove he can be a funny character too. And he can definitely act, like really act. Nailed and WISC just on Miami prove that! :lol:

Niiice sig by the way greatfan. My eyes are grateful.

^I'm sure we will see him in something else sooner or later.
I did figure you were kidding,really,what's not to like.
My eyes are grateful too for the view.

I wish we could see him in something over the summer too :( I hate waiting for new episodes. It'd be great if he were in a movie or even another skit for Casted or My Best Friend... I love those :)

Does anyone know when of if that movie So on and So forth, is comming out? I saw the trailer on YouTube and it said nthat the movie was comming soon, but I haven't heard anything about it. I t looks funny and Jon is in it so it has to be good. I t looks like he's singing in the movie too and playing the guitar.

If anyone wants me to post the link let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back