• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks for posting that video Luf,it's pretty funny. The video had the date 2004,the same year Jon started on the show.

Love your banner, greatfan. :D

So that commercial was made after SU2 then... I figured so as he looked a bit younger in SU2. :D

So that commercial was made after SU2 then... I figured so as he looked a bit younger in SU2. :D
Thanks Mrs.DelkoWolfe and GNRF.
That is my very first banner .I hope to get a lot better,but I'm still finding Photoshop scary.

Jon did look really young in SU2, like a teenager .

Last edited:

That is my very first banner .I hope to get a lot better,but I'm still finding Photoshop scary.

I can't stop staring at that banner. :D

Don't worry about being scared of Photoshop. I am too. :lol: I'm still getting the hang of it. :)

Yeah, Jon looked like maybe 19 in SU2. He was just so adorable... the kind of adorable where you just want to pinch his cheeks/face. :D Now he's just gone from adorable to adonis. :D

I can't stop staring at that banner. :D

Don't worry about being scared of Photoshop. I am too. :lol: I'm still getting the hang of it. :)

Yeah, Jon looked like maybe 19 in SU2. He was just so adorable... the kind of adorable where you just want to pinch his cheeks/face. :D Now he's just gone from adorable to adonis. :D

Hi i have to agree with you :D , I Really Like :drool: your Banner greatfan :D

greatfan, your banner is :drool: Don't be scary about PhotoShop, practise it's all you need :)

He look very young in SU2, maybe on 20-22 i think.

^ Thanks for posting that video Luf,it's pretty funny. The video had the date 2004,the same year Jon started on the show.

Thanks for the info.:thumbsup: I love the banner too.:drool: I've been using Gimp for my avatars and I might have to give Photoshop a try.

^ Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I plan on really reading the tutorials and practicing hopefully a lot over the summer.Right now when I read,I'm constantly saying "what?":confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back