• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ryan is a lvl 2, even if they don't mention the lvls they are still there, otherwise it would be a free for all and anyone could do what they wanted.

If thinking that in season 3 he was level 1, he worked on some cases alone in Crime wave, in Shoot out, don't remember where else. So, CSI level 1 can work alone.

I remember that Mac in season 1 told Danny that promotion can be after three years work. Ryan was fired right before he can be promoted. Probably he is still level 1.

He of course didn't look as level 1, it's just stupid gambling problem didn't let him be promoted. He is very skilled detective (i wrote this right?) now.

Maybe you become a level one after the training part is concluded and then you are allowed to work alone on cases.

One wonders how his gambling problems actually set him back.

You said it perfectly Orla_Dark, Ryan has become a very skilled detective!!!:thumbsup:

Well on Vegas, you have to have worked/solved 100 cases before you can reach Level 3 and Ryan's been there long enough to have accomplished that I would think.

Well on Vegas, you have to have worked/solved 100 cases before you can reach Level 3 and Ryan's been there long enough to have accomplished that I would think.

Yeah I remember it too, in this case Ryan is probably close to be a level 3, pr is already one. I have the feeling we'll never know this, I mean Miami is more focused on the fancy stories than the character's professional and personal development:rolleyes:

Yeah I remember it too, in this case Ryan is probably close to be a level 3, pr is already one. I have the feeling we'll never know this, I mean Miami is more focused on the fancy stories than the character's professional and personal development:rolleyes:
Sad but true :(
I think every show have their own promotion rules, probably in Miami it's nothing.

Aww well even if Miami doesn't have a level system, he deserves to take the lead like Eric and Calleigh, cause he's just that awesome :)

Amazing pics as always Wolfe Pack! I always perk up when I'm here (Maybe because of all the hotness that's in here but I digress...) :)

I've always wondered about this too. Miami has never made it known beyond Horatio who is obviously the leader of the team. I've just assumed that Horatio is the head of the entire crime lab (since there seems to be no one beside the chief above him unlike Vegas where they have a head of the crime lab). Calliegh to me has acted like she is the the dayshift supervisor. I remember a few episodes when she cleared Eric and Ryan for extra hours in the lab. You don't do that unless you have some sort of authority. That, and the fact that she did take over when Horatio and Eric were in Rio.

Eric just by mere experience is a level three at this point, but when the show first started, Speed had to have been a level three and then Eric an level two.

Now to our favorite little CSI :D. My opinion, Ryan's a level two. I think he was up for a promotion around the time he was fired and had that not gone down, he might of been a level three by now. But the amount of alone work he does deems him a level two.

Wow, that was alot...I didn't mean to get that into the disscussion. But you think about these things alot, espeically when you're writing fan fiction. :lol:

And you're right Whit...Ryan should be promoted solely based on his awesomeness...and drool factor! ;) :drool::guffaw:

And you're right Whit...Ryan should be promoted solely based on his awesomeness...and drool factor! ;) :drool::guffaw:
So true :drool: :guffaw:

Remember i told you that in Russia we have Jonathan and David advert where they saying "you watching csi: miami". I'm so sorry video in so bad quality, but here you-tube link They translated all his words, but it's not the same voice that translate episodes for us ;)

With David Caruso

Wow Orla these are so good, thanks! They never show us something like this here!:shifty: They only showed ads with the LV stars but it was also years ago:rolleyes: I wonder why they don't show these things everywhere...

Yeah Thank You Orla for posting! It's great to see it. :) In Germany we have nothing like that. They only show a short preview of the episode and than - surprise surprise - the episode starts. :thumbsup:... But that's just german television. :(

You all are welcome. I'm already tired from season 6, it's third time we watch it from season premier last summer :( But when i saw this advert, i start watching it all again :lol:

Wow you are in season 6... In Germany we are in season 2! :lol:
They showed only the first three episodes of season 7 and then they switched over to season 2! :thumbsup: That's just annoying! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back