• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures Orla :thumbsup: he looks very hot in them :drool::drool::drool: , what about these pictures ? Ryan and much younger Ryan

i found it on google when i was looking for some pictures of Jon when he first join the show , i think he looks really cute in a uniform :)

Some nice pics here this morning! Thanks for posting them. I'm more for the olderish/nowadays Ryan. I'm not fond of the season 3 Ryan but he's cute in a boyish way in those pics!

Why quiet here again?

Hey, people have to sleep sometime. How else are they going to have nice Ryan dreams. ;) Unless of course, you're me. I never have good dreams. :rolleyes:

Some nice pics here this morning! Thanks for posting them. I'm more for the olderish/nowadays Ryan. I'm not fond of the season 3 Ryan but he's cute in a boyish way in those pics!

Agreed! He does have the cute boyish quality to him in season 3, but I'm liking the more grown up look lately. Of course, it wouldn't matter if he had an old man quality about him, he'd still be hot. :devil:

Thanks for posting those lal and orla!

FallenForFlack, thanks for pics! Bristle :drool::drool: Love him in Dangerous son!
lal, great pic too. In this thread i think i never stop drooling :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back