• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most every body. I think that after Ryan finds out Eric is missing that he will be worried. I think the whole 'I hate you' thing between them is over. In some strange way I think they're friends that just like to irritate each other.

I don't see any friendship between them. One ep they act like buddies, in other Eric ready cut Ryan's head :confused: I think Eric just trying be nice with him, but never become his friend, just co-wokers. Ryan cares about everybody though no one cares about him. You know, how you act with people how they would act with you. Ryan is caring guy and someday someone would cares about him a lot.

Sorry they are so late, but here are the Ryan caps from the season finale Seeing Red:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI%20Miami%20Seeing%20Red/

No worries; hope you and your daughter are feeling better. They are great as usual:thumbsup::drool::)

I agree with everyone as well; when Ryan finds out Eric is missing he will be worried and will work hard to find him (if for no other reason than for Calleigh's sake). I remember the episode Eric was shot, he had to be verbally restrained by Calleigh during an interview and referred to Eric as his friend. I really don't see them as friends; maybe as friendly coworkers at times. Their relationship could be described as tense, but Ryan will put that aside. I don't think Ryan is the type to hold a grudge.

Last edited:
Thanks for the caps, Fallen. I love the look on his face in the first one. :lol: And the first one on the second page too. I think that was wearing Calleigh was telling him about Eric being in the car. Ryan found that hard to believe. :lol:

I think Ryan considers Eric his friend since he's said it. I'm not sure if Eric considers him a friend or just a co-worker. But sometimes they seem friendly like when they tease and joke with each other.

Welcome to the thread Mrs.DelkoWolfe! Always nice to meet another new Ryan fan. :D

I think Ryan and Eric are friends, but I think it's kind of a love/hate friendship. They fight and get in each others faces, but I think they would also have each others backs when it came down to it.

Thanks for the pics, Fallen! :D

Thanks for the caps, Kristine! Glad you are feeling better.

I agree with all that has been said about Ryan and Eric's relationship. Ryan was very upset when Eric was shot, and referred to Eric as 'my friend' I firmly believe that Ryan, despite how Eric sometimes treats him, does consider Eric his friend and would go out of his way to help him. That is just the way he is. He will get frustrated about the way the team can treat him, but he hides his frustration (except with Cooper- love that scene!) and his primary concern is his job, so he just gets on with it and puts these differences aside.
I think to be fair on Eric he does like Ryan a lot, and he would also go out of his way to help him, but I dont think he is as friendly with Ryan as Ryan is with him.

But I do quite like the tension between these two (except in WISC, poor Ryan!) Anybody working together so many hours in the day are going to clash. Especially when they are 2 strong personalities.

ps- Fieldmouse, I love your banner!

Welcome to the thread Mrs.DelkoWolfe! :)

Thanks for the great caps FallenForFlack! :)

I agree with all that has been said about Ryan and Eric's relationship. Ryan was very upset when Eric was shot, and referred to Eric as 'my friend' I firmly believe that Ryan, despite how Eric sometimes treats him, does consider Eric his friend and would go out of his way to help him. That is just the way he is. He will get frustrated about the way the team can treat him, but he hides his frustration (except with Cooper- love that scene!) and his primary concern is his job, so he just gets on with it and puts these differences aside.
I think to be fair on Eric he does like Ryan a lot, and he would also go out of his way to help him, but I dont think he is as friendly with Ryan as Ryan is with him.

But I do quite like the tension between these two (except in WISC, poor Ryan!) Anybody working together so many hours in the day are going to clash. Especially when they are 2 strong personalities.

I totally agree with you. I can't say it better 'cause for me you hit the nail on the head concerning the relationship between Ryan and Eric.

Hi i totally agree with all that has been said , great pictures Fallen :thumbsup: hope you and your daughter are feeling better

Thanks for the pics FallenForFlack.
Glad you and your daughter are feeling better.
WelcomeMrs.DelkoWolfe.

Last edited:
FallenForFlack, thanks for caps! :thumbsup:

god he's delicious.
Short and right to point :lol: Welcome on the thread! Welcome everyone who new here :)
FieldMouse said:
I think Ryan and Eric are friends, but I think it's kind of a love/hate friendship. They fight and get in each others faces, but I think they would also have each others backs when it came down to it.
I don't know, i think Ryan cover Eric, but i never saw Eric cover Ryan :rolleyes: Maybe i just forgot :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back