• Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, I'm new around here :)
I was just thinking about Ryan and came up this question :
Do you think in the next season Ryan will have a relationship with someone ? If yes ,who would you like to be ?

Sorry everyone, but shipper discussion is not allowed unless it's relating to a specific episode. Any shipper discussion should be done in Shipper Central
Isn't this more speculation rather than shipping? .It's more along the lines of what would you want for Ryan's character next season, or what growth would you like to see for Ryan's character next season?

Anything that has to do with relationships belongs over there. There are some fans who are not into shipping and would rather not read it in the main thread. Myself included.

I'm hoping Monday's ep is as exciting as the preview because boy Ryan's going to have one tough day.

^ I see your point. I felt that way when I thought there was too much shipping talk going on in the spoiler thread( and it me irritated a lot)

The previews for Monday do look exciting. Ryan has had some tough times in several episodes.He needs a vacation.

I just realize that we close to new thread :eek: That was fast!

Vacation? Noooo, all season 6 was big Ryan vacation, it's his time to show that he tough guy and better don't mess with him :D

Vacation? Noooo, all season 6 was big Ryan vacation, it's his time to show that he tough guy and better don't mess with him :D
LOL,I didn't mean we wouldn't be seeing Ryan. Someone could just say something about him (maybe) having a tan and he could answer that the three weekend was great and he was at the beach the entire time. I wouldn't want him away from the episode on vacation.

Well the poor guy does need a vacation after all he's been through but you are right Orla_Dark season six was enough of a vacation for us Ryan fans!

LOL,I didn't mean we wouldn't be seeing Ryan. Someone could just say something about him (maybe) having a tan and he could answer that the three weekend was great and he was at the beach the entire time. I wouldn't want him away from the episode on vacation.
I mean, it's time to show some action! Not boring "i found something", "what you got?", etc. He need more story arcs and action scenes :D
FallenForFlack said:
Well the poor guy does need a vacation after all he's been through but you are right Orla_Dark season six was enough of a vacation for us Ryan fans!
I really don't like season 6, it was big disappointed for me, cuz i just fell in love with Ryan and then season 6 don't make me happy. But i find earlier seasons, so i survived :)

I really don't like season 6, it was big disappointed for me, cuz i just fell in love with Ryan and then season 6 don't make me happy. But i find earlier seasons, so i survived :)
I didn't like 6 either. I didn't watch full episodes until Ryan was reinstated, I would do something else after his few minutes on the episode. I watched the DVD's or repeat episodes to catch up later. I was still very disappointed with season six.

I didn't like 6 either. I didn't watch full episodes until Ryan was reinstated, I would do something else after his few minutes on the episode. I watched the DVD's or repeat episodes to catch up later. I was still very disappointed with season six.

I'm the same way. I watched the seasons backwards starting with the premiere of season 7. Then I went back and watched 6, then 5, then 4, then 3 and finally 1 then 2, lol! But season 6 was annoying not seeing Ryan much at all. You'd be watching and just waiting for a glimpse of him! Though that episode with him working at the fire range was nice. :drool:

^^^ Speaking of Ryan at the gun range. Did you guys like all the facial hair -- would you want to see it on him through an entire season? Just curious. I personally think he's hotter with a clean face, but the rugged look is ok by me every once in while. :p

I'm the same way. I watched the seasons backwards starting with the premiere of season 7. Then I went back and watched 6, then 5, then 4, then 3 and finally 1 then 2, lol! But season 6 was annoying not seeing Ryan much at all. You'd be watching and just waiting for a glimpse of him! Though that episode with him working at the fire range was nice. :drool:
First i watch season 5 end (last three eps), then season 4, then full season 5, then 6 and finally season 3 :lol: I didn't watch first two seasons, i saw some eps from season 2 and it's didn't hook me, something was missing. I start watching Miami only because Jon was there and i like him very much after SU2 show :D

I like fire range scene in season 6 premier, how he load gun :drool: He can become my teacher anytime, though i don't wanna learn how shoot someone :lol: And i like his "deal" with Nat, it was funny :)

^^^ Speaking of Ryan at the gun range. Did you guys like all the facial hair -- would you want to see it on him through an entire season? Just curious. I personally think he's hotter with a clean face, but the rugged look is ok by me every once in while. :p

I loved the scruffy look on Ryan! It was so :drool::drool:! Though I think working he is better off clean-shaven. When you are at work you need to be clean shaven which hubby pointed out to me Speed never was so it was unprofessional. LOL! But I'd like to see some 'off' time with Ryan being all scruffy:drool:.

I loved the scruffy look on Ryan! It was so :drool::drool:! Though I think working he is better off clean-shaven. When you are at work you need to be clean shaven which hubby pointed out to me Speed never was so it was unprofessional. LOL! But I'd like to see some 'off' time with Ryan being all scruffy:drool:.
It was hot :drool: He should looks like that sometimes and makes fans happy :D

In my opinion, Ryan looked hottest when he was at the gun range. ;) I wish I was still using my previous avatar now! :lol: I loved the scruffy look, and the whole loading the gun part sort of made me drool. Thank God the shirt he was wearing didn't have sleeves. :lol:

In my opinion, Ryan looked hottest when he was at the gun range. ;) I wish I was still using my previous avatar now! :lol: I loved the scruffy look, and the whole loading the gun part sort of made me drool. Thank God the shirt he was wearing didn't have sleeves. :lol:

Oh yes, that sleeveless shirt with those arms....
faintthud.gif

Wolfe hotness coming your way......

Our scruffy boy....
6x01_Miami0388.jpg

Buldging, delicious muscles....
6x01_Miami0378.jpg

:drool: :D :drool: MJ's heartrate ---> ___/\____/\_________ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back