• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE the scruffy look on him. Now if we can add the leather jacket to that look, I'd probably be on the floor. :drool:

Wow,while I was working you all got to look at hot,yummy Ryan pics:drool:
Nice images to go to sleep with.Thanks for posting the pics mjszud.

^^^ Speaking of Ryan at the gun range. Did you guys like all the facial hair -- would you want to see it on him through an entire season? Just curious. I personally think he's hotter with a clean face, but the rugged look is ok by me every once in while. :p

I agree about the clean face. I like him better with it.

I start watching Miami only because Jon was there and i like him very much after SU2 show :D

Oh gosh I loved him on that show. he was so freaking adorable. And when I watched my tapes over a few months ago, I was giggling the whole time. It's just such a vast difference from his character there to the Ryan character. They need to put SU2 on DVD. pronto! :lol:

Last edited:
^ I concur. :D

I've never seen a man who can rock the purple and pink like he can. :lol:
I would have to agree with that.Let's not forget orange,that's what we have coming up.

Well, orange is considered a more normal color on a guy I think. :lol: Personally I don't think there's a color in existence that would look bad on him. He could be wearing burlap and still look hot. :drool:

GregNickRyanFan said:
Oh gosh I loved him on that show. he was so freaking adorable. And when I watched my tapes over a few months ago, I was giggling the whole time. It's just such a vast difference from his character there to the Ryan character.
I was impressed when saw Miami and Ryan was not that geeky Jonathan, Togo made excellent job on both show! Many actors can play only one type of characters (don't beat me, i think Adan Rodrigez one of them. I watch Roswell and thinking "What Eric doing there? Why Cooper almost kill him? Oh yea, Cooper is alien :lol:". But AR character wasn't much different from Eric). Back to topic, Jon can play different roles, he can be funny guy, he can play drama, etc.

mjszud, i up on the morning and here so yummy pics of Ryan :drool:. Thanks for that! Good start for day :)

I start watching Miami only because Jon was there and i like him very much after SU2 show :D

Oh gosh I loved him on that show. he was so freaking adorable. And when I watched my tapes over a few months ago, I was giggling the whole time. It's just such a vast difference from his character there to the Ryan character. They need to put SU2 on DVD. pronto! :lol:

Haha. I actually was flipping through channels lastnight before prom with my friend and I came across SU2. I couldn't help but laugh 'cause Jon was so young! That was the first show he was ever on. I love his nerdy character! I was surprised because he plays it SO well! That'd be the only reason I'd watch it because otherwise the show is kinda cheesy.

Also about the shooting rang...I've always liked clean-shaven better. Though he is hot even with scruffys!! :drool:

Your welcome for the pics, ladies. :p
All I know is, I wouldn't mind waking up next to him all scruffy like that. ;)

I've never seen a man who can rock the purple and pink like he can.
And Salmon Pink at that! :lol:
He does look good though in almost every color. The only time I wanted to gag was in 'Permanant Vacation' with the sinus-infection green sweater he had on *quivers*. It wasn't him though, just the fugly shirt that I won't even provide for you cause it makes my eyes hurt.

I'd love to see him on an "off day" to see how he dresses out of the lab. Ya think he's a flip-flop & shorts kinda guy - or jeans & sneakers?

I'd love to see him on an "off day" to see how he dresses out of the lab. Ya think he's a flip-flop & shorts kinda guy - or jeans & sneakers?

Ryan strikes me as a jeans and sneakers kind of guy. On the other hand we all know Togo likes to be comfy and I can see him rocking the shorts and flip-flops. :)

. On the other hand we all know Togo likes to be comfy and I can see him rocking the shorts and flip-flops. :)

If you do see him like that, call me immediately! There's a cosmo in it for you
drink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back