• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all HummerHeadlites! :lol: Welcome to the forum. It's always good to have another Ryan/Jon fan. :) I'm glad you like my sig, haha, and your friend is so right.

Feel free to barge into a conversation whenever you'd like! XD Oh and I really like your username!

Haha. Thanks so much hun! Yeah when I was into the show Supernatural my name was ImpalaHealights (since they drive around in a black '67 Chevy Impala. AH!!!). HummerHeadlites is a little more creative I think. I was thinking of doing ManCandy too...but decided against it. Haha

Welcome HummerHeadlites! I love Supernatural show too (Imapala is cool car, i wanna the same, but in Russia it would look weird :lol:)

Can i ask to VOTE at Togo_Stills again? Pleaseeeee :)

hey guys, I'm new around here :)
I was just thinking about Ryan and came up this question :
Do you think in the next season Ryan will have a relationship with someone ? If yes ,who would you like to be ?

Last edited:
yay.gif
another Ryan fan! Welcome to the thread HummerHeadlites!

Do you think in the next season Ryan will have a relationship with someone ? If yes ,who would you like to be ?
I don't think Ryan will have a relationship with anyone.There is already a relationship going on ,and I don' think there will be two. I do think it's okay to indicate Ryan is seeing someone every once in a while, much like that which is done with Doc Robbins & Super Dave( when discussing their wives) on CSI/Vegas, something that can be done in conversation.

I don't think Ryan will have a relationship with anyone.There is already a relationship going on ,and I don' think there will be two. I do think it's okay to indicate Ryan is seeing someone every once in a while, much like that which is done with Doc Robbins & Super Dave( when discussing their wives) on CSI/Vegas, something that can be done in conversation.

yeah, I think you're right . If the writers make another relationship in the show, it would be much soap opera and ofc we fans don't want it right ? :thumbsup:
although I'd like to see some girl flirting with him and he flirting back, would be niiiice :p

Sorry everyone, but shipper discussion is not allowed unless it's relating to a specific episode. Any shipper discussion should be done in Shipper Central

I agree, tptb don't write him relationship with anyone. Lets admit it, tptb don't think he is major character at show. Eric, Calleigh and Horatio is major, then Ryan. :( Yeah, it our most beloved character, but not for them. I think if they write some love story for our Ryan, it would be something short and they forget it very fast. Sorry, i don't trust tptb write love live for Ryan :lol:

I agree with you guys. This isn't 90210...this is CSI. Maybe if they spaced it out a bit that might be nice. Like Eric and Cal right now. Maybe in season 9 or something Ryan and ? can maybe have a small relationship. I think it's going pretty smoothly right now though. Ryan single is fine with me!

Sorry everyone, but shipper discussion is not allowed unless it's relating to a specific episode. Any shipper discussion should be done in Shipper Central

I'm sorry about that . It won't happen again :)

Isn't this more speculation rather than shipping? .It's more along the lines of what would you want for Ryan's character next season, or what growth would you like to see for Ryan's character next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back