• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see him on an "off day" to see how he dresses out of the lab. Ya think he's a flip-flop & shorts kinda guy - or jeans & sneakers?

Ryan and Togo strike me as the faided jeans Rainbows flipflop type of guy. There's a guy I know who reminds me a lot of him. He'll wear really nice jeans and a trim jacket--but he ALWAYS has to wear his Rainbows (flipflops)! I guess I see Togo as more of that person. Ryan...well I don't know. He'd look cute in converses! :lol:

I'd love to see him on an "off day" to see how he dresses out of the lab. Ya think he's a flip-flop & shorts kinda guy - or jeans & sneakers?

Ryan and Togo strike me as the faided jeans Rainbows flipflop type of guy. There's a guy I know who reminds me a lot of him. He'll wear really nice jeans and a trim jacket--but he ALWAYS has to wear his Rainbows (flipflops)! I guess I see Togo as more of that person. Ryan...well I don't know. He'd look cute in converses! :lol:
I've seen pics of Togo in converses.I think they are both jeans& sneaker type of guy.

I always like how he looks, but I like him best how he looks from that photoshoot with him and Eva La Rue. He looks great in dark clothes with light brown hair. :thumbsup:

I always like how he looks, but I like him best how he looks from that photoshoot with him and Eva La Rue. He looks great in dark clothes with light brown hair. :thumbsup:
It's one of my fav photoshoot! And i remember video on youtube how it was made :thumbsup:

That was a really good shoot. I drooled over it more than just a little bit, and made some of my first icons from those pics. But sadly I lost them during the bit computer crash of '08. :shifty:

Welcome HummerHeadlites; it is always nice to have another Ryan fan join the fun!

I agree both guy strike me as being pretty casual (especially Jon Togo). Ryan spends enough time in a suit at work, it's probably jeans off the clock.

In Russia now Dtv repeat season 6, today was Permanent Vacation ep. Poor Ryan, so many cloth on him, he should be undressed :devil:. Ohhhh, and i melted when before show Jon said "Hi, I'm Jonathan Togo, you watching CSI: Miami" :drool: It's first time when they show us advert like this, probably in US and Canada you see it all the time. If only they don't translate his words :brickwall: But they show him twice, and once DC :)

In Russia now Dtv repeat season 6, today was Permanent Vacation ep. Poor Ryan, so many cloth on him, he should be undressed :devil:. Ohhhh, and i melted when before show Jon said "Hi, I'm Jonathan Togo, you watching CSI: Miami" :drool: It's first time when they show us advert like this, probably in US and Canada you see it all the time. If only they don't translate his words :brickwall: But they show him twice, and once DC :)

:eek: They never show anything like that!

:eek: They never show anything like that!
Really? I think our TV take this from old video when all cast congrats with Xmass, you remember that vid? It was mix from many shows and then was familiar video with birthday wishes for some channel. Jon wear the same clothe like in that video.

I want him to say on CTV "Canada's watching CSI: Miami" like David Caruso always does. :lol: The only other time I actually saw one of the cast members saying something on the station was Adam Rodriguez who was promoting something... for some reason Black History Month comes to mind but I doubt it was that.

Heyyyy Guys
Im a newbie here...M so glad to find a full thread dedicated to CSI Miami and more specially Jonathan.....
I ve been following this show for quite a long tym......M just so happy to be here and m looking forward to discuss all that i want about jonathan:)

Heyyyy Guys
Im a newbie here...M so glad to find a full thread dedicated to CSI Miami and more specially Jonathan.....
I ve been following this show for quite a long tym......M just so happy to be here and m looking forward to discuss all that i want about jonathan:)

Welcome Urockmaworld!! I hope you enjoy your time here. It is always great to add another Jonathan Togo/Ryan Wolfe fan to the mix:thumbsup::)

Heyyyy Guys

WELCOME Urockmaworld! Hope you have fun here! I'm somewhat of a newbie here too so don't feel alone. Just dive right in to the conversation! Everyone on here is awesomeness! :thumbsup: And if you love Jon Jon this is definitely your thread!
Megs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back