• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan's last episodes look exciting.Julia is probably as bad as the grenade in the morgue,she is an explosion waiting to happen.
I still can't believe we are going to be seeing the season finale in a few short weeks.
I can't believe it too, few weeks and then wait all summer! :brickwall: But fanfics probably save me :D

Ryan's last episodes look exciting.Julia is probably as bad as the grenade in the morgue,she is an explosion waiting to happen.
I still can't believe we are going to be seeing the season finale in a few short weeks.
I can't believe it too, few weeks and then wait all summer! :brickwall: But fanfics probably save me :D
At least this summer we won't(I think) have people saying Ryan killed Horatio.

Oh no, it was awful! People very easy forget that it's Ryan who they know so many years, who wanna be like H. And after tiny hint (that can be don't mean anything big) he is a killer :(

Oh no, it was awful! People very easy forget that it's Ryan who they know so many years, who wanna be like H. And after tiny hint (that can be don't mean anything big) he is a killer :(

I'll be happier this summer because if the cliffhanger is what I think it is,I won't care. I'll probably read some fanfic and a few books. I may finally get around to actually looking at a few tutorials and learn how to make some icons.

I'll be happier this summer because if the cliffhanger is what I think it is,I won't care. I'll probably read some fanfic and a few books. I may finally get around to actually looking at a few tutorials and learn how to make some icons.
I don't care about cliffhanger if it's not mention Ryan. I probably would work and write more Ryan-centric fanfics (It's shame that in russia i'm the only one who write about him. There more Smack, GSR and H-centric fanfics, and EC :()

I don't care about cliffhanger if it's not mention Ryan. I probably would work and write more Ryan-centric fanfics (It's shame that in russia i'm the only one who write about him. There more Smack, GSR and H-centric fanfics, and EC :()
That's alright Orla. If you are the only one writing Ryan centric fanfics,you are a one of a kind and special:thumbsup:

That's alright Orla. If you are the only one writing Ryan centric fanfics,you are a one of a kind and special:thumbsup:
Interesting, if Eric would bad this time, helping his father, how Ryan react? I mean, Eric very fast say that's Ryan did bad thing and never asks or apologize. How Ryan would act if Eric would bad?

I can't believe it too, few weeks and then wait all summer!

This year has gone fast, that's for sure. The fall will be here before we know it.:)

That about killed me, trying to figure it all out.

I don't care about cliffhanger if it's not mention Ryan.

I really really hope this season doesn't end with a cliffhanger, but like the rest of you as long as Ryan isn't involved I won't really care. It will be interesting to see what kind of story arcs the TPTB come up with and how Ryan fits in to all of it.:)

[At least this summer we won't(I think) have people saying Ryan killed Horatio.
That made me laugh. :lol:

Interesting, if Eric would bad this time, helping his father, how Ryan react? I mean, Eric very fast say that's Ryan did bad thing and never asks or apologize. How Ryan would act if Eric would bad?
I don't think Ryan will say anything about Eric. Eric is just like that, he's quick to say someone did wrong or say things to them if they did. But Ryan's not like that and since he knows how it feels I doubt he'll say anything to Eric or anyone if Eric does do something wrong. I kind of like that but don't like it. It's like, I wish Ryan would stand up for himself, then again it's nice that he's not a jerk like Eric is sometimes. (He does have his moments too though, he's not completely innocent.)

I don't think Ryan will say anything about Eric. Eric is just like that, he's quick to say someone did wrong or say things to them if they did. But Ryan's not like that and since he knows how it feels I doubt he'll say anything to Eric or anyone if Eric does do something wrong. I kind of like that but don't like it. It's like, I wish Ryan would stand up for himself, then again it's nice that he's not a jerk like Eric is sometimes. (He does have his moments too though, he's not completely innocent.)
I agree, Ryan probably don't say anything, it's not in his character. But still i wanna see some reaction on this, something like "now you know how it feeling". Seeing promo pics, Ryan with gun, Caleigh with gun, i hope she don't shoot Ryan, to saving Eric :lol: It would be toooo soapy :guffaw:

I agree, Ryan probably don't say anything, it's not in his character. But still i wanna see some reaction on this, something like "now you know how it feeling". Seeing promo pics, Ryan with gun, Caleigh with gun, i hope she don't shoot Ryan, to saving Eric :lol: It would be toooo soapy :guffaw:
I don't think Ryan will play a major role in the finale. Just a feeling. I did have a moment where I thought Calleigh might have to shoot Ryan, maybe because he was in the line of fire. Or perhaps Ryan will be in trouble, and Calleigh will have to shoot Eric's dad to save him? Idk. Just trying to cram him in there somehow.

I don't think Ryan will play a major role in the finale. Just a feeling. I did have a moment where I thought Calleigh might have to shoot Ryan, maybe because he was in the line of fire. Or perhaps Ryan will be in trouble, and Calleigh will have to shoot Eric's dad to save him? Idk. Just trying to cram him in there somehow.
It's going to be a E/C finale so I'm sure Ryan won't play a major role

It's going to be a E/C finale so I'm sure Ryan won't play a major role

Well, he was in one of the promo pictures with his gun out. Wasabi....You must read my mind sometimes. When I saw that picture I was wondering if there was some sort of twist and Calleigh would end up shooting Ryan. It's totally out there, but hey....it's Miami. I won't be surprised when they start fighting off aliens.

Haha. Hey you guys! I'm new. I'd have to say this is seriously my corner here! I'm a super avid fan of Jon! He's friggin adorable:)
OK--so when I'm done with this two week thing (I feel like I'm being monitored for drug use or something) whoever makes those awesome suggys needs to get me one! I'd have to say my fav is luf100's. WHY DOESN'T he at LEAST get ONE shirtless scene??? Just ONE!! GOD! But of course ERIC gets to go shirtless all the time (even though, he's ever so slightly beautiful in the shower)! My friend who I invited the other day to watch CSI with me (the first time she's ever watched it), Ryan made that comment about a pillowfight with girls in bikinis, and she was like "HE might look good stripping down too..." haha. I thought that was hilarious! Especially since she's never seen the show before!
Soooo anyways I know you probably think I'm creepy for barging in on your conversation but I really couldn't help myself:)

Not at all HummerHeadlites! :lol: Welcome to the forum. It's always good to have another Ryan/Jon fan. :) I'm glad you like my sig, haha, and your friend is so right.

Feel free to barge into a conversation whenever you'd like! XD Oh and I really like your username!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back