Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the new thread Wolfe Pack!! :)

(Stole this from the last thread.)

Inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

Life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami:'
1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

Link to thread #21:
http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58004

And just cause I like to add a pic when doing a new thread and I love his smile here ya go from Flight Risk:
fr15.jpg

Re: Ryan/Jon #22

Aah, this is like the third thread I've been here to welcome to the forum. :lol: Perfect timing, right before a Ryan centered episode.

Love the pic by the way Flack, and Kat I think you've made a tradition of posting that picture in all the new threads. Oh, I brought cookies, they're shaped like tiny purple ties... you can hand them out.

From the previous thread:

Wasabi Power
OMG this'll be the first thread I've been a part of that was finished!
I think...
:lol:
EPIC. I will commemorate this momentus occassion with this!!!
http://wasabi-power.blogspot.com/

I'm gonna read your blog from now on. :D I love the picture by the way, you're a great drawer!

YAY! New thread!!

Whoa, CSI_Kat, hot pic!
Hooray FallenforFlack, thanks for taking the plunge and creating this new thread!
-clap-
Thanks, Luf. I try <3 I've been meaning to make a blog for a while. It's sure to be filled with Ryan goodness.

Aww, when I go to find my posts I see the Wolfe Pack thread has like 39482904 views and 1000 posts and this one has like...6 views and 5 posts. It's just a baby thread, it's so cute!

Last edited:

Holy crap, new thread! *does the celebratory new thread jig*

Ryan2.jpg

^Not my icon^, but I thought it appropriate. :D

Yay, a new thread! :D Congrats everyone
How great is it that we get a new thread on the day that Ryan gets his own episode?

I love those pictures FallenForFlack and CSI Kat! Jon definitely could be a model.
Sadly, I have no yummy pictures to share because my computer is stupid...

Wasabi_Power, I absolutely love that drawing of Ryan, it's amazing!

It's nice to come home from work and find a new thread.
The pic are great FallenForFlack and Kat.Love the drawing Wasabi:thumbsup:

Hey greatfan do you have the original to your avatar? If you do can you post it? :lol: Or someone else if they do. For some stupid reason I never saved it.

YAY! New thread!!

Whoa, CSI_Kat, hot pic!
Hooray FallenforFlack, thanks for taking the plunge and creating this new thread!
-clap-
Thanks, Luf. I try <3 I've been meaning to make a blog for a while. It's sure to be filled with Ryan goodness.

Aww, when I go to find my posts I see the Wolfe Pack thread has like 39482904 views and 1000 posts and this one has like...6 views and 5 posts. It's just a baby thread, it's so cute!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOOVE your siggy! THE FISHY WILL LIVE OOONNNN!!!

Ha, baby thread! :guffaw:

http://www.crime-series.de/lexi_attachments/Jonathan_Togo.jpg

This one will never get old......:)

Yay new thread!!!!!!!:D

love the gorgeous pics, Wasabi your drawing is amazing:)
greatfan, I can't stop staring at that picture:lol:

this is my pic for the new thread, it is one of my favs recently, his smile is adorable:
34fh2.jpg

FVKVJREODP

Yay new thread!!!!!!!:D

love the gorgeous pics, Wasabi your drawing is amazing:)
greatfan, I can't stop staring at that picture:lol:

this is my pic for the new thread, it is one of my favs recently, his smile is adorable:
34fh2.jpg

FVKVJREODP
The smile is adorable.Of course that makes me think of tonight's episode.:(

Thank you greatfan! Dayum. I watched that video that was posted in one of the old threads where Brendan Fehr and Jonathan visit Degrassi for the first time last night. :lol: I loved how like two of the girls were like "The guy in the glasses is cuuute."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back