• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's the point. That's the way I liked it and it was the same way for a long while. Actually almost even halfway through season 7. Still, two hot pics, so who cares.

I think if he spiked his hair now it'd look weird like those guys who try to and it just sticks out all over way too far from their head. :lol: He could, but it'd look funny. :lol:

I wish I could think of a good topic of conversation! XD How about...
how do you think Ryan's going to handle finding out about Tara's pill popping problem? He keeps it quiet at first, but when he finds the pills and figures out they're stolen I guess he tells on her? Think he'll feel bad about it, talk to her again, or go straight to the Horatio/IAB? : /

how do you think Ryan's going to handle finding out about Tara's pill popping problem? He keeps it quiet at first, but when he finds the pills and figures out they're stolen I guess he tells on her? Think he'll feel bad about it, talk to her again, or go straight to the Horatio/IAB? : /

I think Ryan will ask her about them and get all the info before making conclusions. He's been judged way too quickly before, especially in 7.20, so he'll probably wait for her to explain. I'm thinking that since he confronts her with Stetler about it, then he finds out the whole truth somehow.

I think Ryan will ask her about them and get all the info before making conclusions. He's been judged way too quickly before, especially in 7.20, so he'll probably wait for her to explain. I'm thinking that since he confronts her with Stetler about it, then he finds out the whole truth somehow.
I really hope Kyle helps out Ryan with the investigation. It would be a good brotherly bonding-type thing for them. :)

I really hope Kyle helps out Ryan with the investigation. It would be a good brotherly bonding-type thing for them. :)
From a legal standpoint,Kyle shouldn't do anything but tell what he has seen,but he appears to be a fast learner.He maybe a CSI by the end of the season.

Maybe Kyle help Ryan with investigation, especially after explosion, maybe they come closer like brothers or good friends. I'd love to see Ryan and Kyle interaction (mini-H and other mini-H:lol:)

Hey everyone, there's actually a promo shot of Ryan for the finale Seeing Red. I'm shocked we've been able to get so many promo shots for recent epis they usually leave him out! There's only one but he's holding a gun. :drool: I'll post the bigger version when I get it!

seeikngred.jpg

Thanks, Fallen. Heehee.... he's standing behind a police car. Is that a nod to his days as a cop? :lol: Or does this shootout take place outside the workplace?

^ Thanks for the pic FFF. I always look forward to a promo pic or two because it means we see him for at least that scene.I love Ryan with a gun.That left handed hold is just hot for some reason.:drool:

^ Thanks for the pic FFF. I always look forward to a promo pic or two because it means we see him for at least that scene.I love Ryan with a gun.That left handed hold is just hot for some reason.:drool:

You're welcome! I love that left handed hold/stance too! Very hot! :drool:

I can't believe it, he is in white! I don't remember when we last time saw him in white shirt (i don't mean t-shirt like in SGYC). He looks so hot with gun :drool: Can't wait for ep!

I can't believe it, he is in white! I don't remember when we last time saw him in white shirt (i don't mean t-shirt like in SGYC). He looks so hot with gun :drool: Can't wait for ep!

I know! At first I wasn't sure it was him cause he wasn't wearing some wild color! :lol:

I know! At first I wasn't sure it was him cause he wasn't wearing some wild color! :lol:
The shirt will probably turn out to be a pale yellow color.I can't believe Ryan would be wearing white.The tie looks to be a yellow color(but pic is small)and he does that monochromatic color scheme a lot.

Hey everyone, there's actually a promo shot of Ryan for the finale Seeing Red. I'm shocked we've been able to get so many promo shots for recent epis they usually leave him out! There's only one but he's holding a gun. :drool: I'll post the bigger version when I get it!

seeikngred.jpg

I'm glad to see a promo of him from the finale. Thanks FFF!!:thumbsup:

Oh, greatfan I love your avatar!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::drool:

:guffaw: I'm glad that writers remember that he cop and need some action scenes. Last eps looks very tough for our guy, explosion in morgue, Julia in morgue (i even don't know what worse :lol:) and now this promising pic :adore:

:guffaw: I'm glad that writers remember that he cop and need some action scenes. Last eps looks very tough for our guy, explosion in morgue, Julia in morgue (i even don't know what worse :lol:) and now this promising pic :adore:
Ryan's last episodes look exciting.Julia is probably as bad as the grenade in the morgue,she is an explosion waiting to happen.
I still can't believe we are going to be seeing the season finale in a few short weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back