Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Fallen. :)

There are quite a few of those from the last scene that put various Eastwood quotes in my head. :lol: "Go ahead, make my day!" or "Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" :lol:

He cracked me up about that line hoping the girls were fighting or whatever and wearing bikinis! LOL! Typical man! :lol: And the comment about the lead in the old books, I wanted to smack him in the head for that one. Poor Valera! Did you see her face? LOL!

He cracked me up about that line hoping the girls were fighting or whatever and wearing bikinis! LOL! Typical man! :lol: And the comment about the lead in the old books, I wanted to smack him in the head for that one. Poor Valera! Did you see her face? LOL!
Bikini hopes was funny, i laugh with Nat :lol:
Poor Valera, i agree with GNRFan, she google it when she come home :guffaw:

Bikini hopes was funny, i laugh with Nat :lol:
Poor Valera, i agree with GNRFan, she google it when she come home :guffaw:
I'll have to rewatch that part. :lol: I heard something about bikinis but I didn't know exactly what he'd said.

Ahaa, Valera's face definitely looked like she was trying to figure out whether or not Ryan was being serious. I think she Googled it too. :lol:

For some reason I always wonder how long Ryan's hair is, say, when he first gets up and it's not all gelled into place, or if he left it alone how long his bangs would be. :shifty: *is weird*

For some reason I always wonder how long Ryan's hair is, say, when he first gets up and it's not all gelled into place, or if he left it alone how long his bangs would be. :shifty: *is weird*

His hair seemed shorter this time but was it cause it's longer and more gel-ed down?

His hair seemed shorter this time but was it cause it's longer and more gel-ed down?
That's exactly what I wonder. :lol: It looks like it could be long-ish if he left it... down? Or whatever the word is when guys do nothing to their hair. xD

That's exactly what I wonder. :lol: It looks like it could be long-ish if he left it... down? Or whatever the word is when guys do nothing to their hair. xD
Shaggy! Is that the word?

^ I don't think his hair is shaggy length..Shaggy was his hair length in season 3.It looked shorter on the sides,but longer on top and maybe some gel to direct it back,I liked it. I've said before it has that detective look to it.

Yea what greatfan said. If it was that long it'd look strange all piled on top of his head. Hehehee. I dunno, but if he just left it normal.

And I like his hair now but really I liked it when it was spikey-er. Like from the end of season 5 to the beginning of season 6. But like I said somewhere before, (I think here actually) the older and more mature he got compared to season 3, the more mature his hair got. ;)

Hair is my favourite topic of conversation.

^ With the exception of his hair being just a little shorter on the sides and combed to the back,it's not that much different than it is in those two pics really.It looks as if he could spike his hair now,but I actually like the way he has it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back