• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GNRF- nice dream! I like the idea of Ryan and Greg as cousins. Unfortunately if they do a cross-over i doubt it will be as exciting as your dream!

It would be good to see Ryan actually shoot someone. (But for a good, heroic reason!) It would show he got over the time he froze, anyway.

GNRF- nice dream! I like the idea of Ryan and Greg as cousins. Unfortunately if they do a cross-over i doubt it will be as exciting as your dream!

It would be good to see Ryan actually shoot someone. (But for a good, heroic reason!) It would show he got over the time he froze, anyway.
True,if they showed Ryan doing a good shoot,we could close the chapter on the he froze and never shot anyone.But, there isn't really a lot of shooting on CSI/Vegas by the team either so more than one good shoot may not be needed.He can just aim the gun and look hot as far as I'm concerned.

I thought he was gong to shoot the guy too! And I don't think anyone would have blamed him. "Well, Horatio, the dirtbag made a run for the border. I had no choice!" "That's all right Ryan. Wanna shoot his corpse a few times?" "Sure, Horatio, what a great idea." Then they shoot the guy a few more times, 'Because I could've sworn he was still moving!' and invited the girl who he locked in the ice thing to do the same. Happily ever after!
That's my example of a great fanfic.

:lol::guffaw::guffaw::lol:

He can just aim the gun and look hot as far as I'm concerned.

Tight pink t-shirt and a drawn gun. *sigh* Can't wait to see it in the screencaps!!

Does anyone know if their are caps anywhere from this ep yet? I'm anxious to get my hands on some pics of Ry in the tight pink tee. :D

The second one looks so weird. :lol: The glass hasn't even hit the ground yet, so has Ryan not had the chance to react? xD

And he's finally wearing a normal coloured suit, shirt AND tie. Gasp.

Thanks for the larger version and can't wait for your caps Kristine. :D

Thanks, Fallen.

That last one makes me laugh. The look on his face... it looks like he's thinking, "If this woman punches me between the legs, someone is in trouble!" :lol: And I LOVE that blue tie! :D

Flack, as always you are the coolest person ever!! :) Ryan looks so dreamy in those pics...then again it is Ryan and he can be in the worst color combination ever and still be hott!! :drool:

Since I haven't been on in a couple of days (Sick, on top of work, and school work that is now late), I wanted to say that I loved Monday's episode. Ryan was amazing as always, and I was really impressed with the screentime in this episode. Everyone got equal time for once, good for Corey!! I'm gonna miss him. Was I the only one thinking the entire last three minutes of the episode that Ryan's gun was going to go off! I held my breath while at the same time going "Do it Ryan do it!!" I'm bad I know, but that creep deserved it! :lol:

Oh, and it would be rude of me to forget...Ryan+pink tee=HOTT, SEXY, BEAST!!! :guffaw:

Can't wait for those amazing screencaps!! :)

^ Thanks for the pics FFF. Ryan looks simply amazing as usual.I love him in tee's ,shirts and ties,everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back