• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rocker picture...what event were they at that all the csi cast was there?

looked like a pretty fun party. I dont really care for the grey t-shirt under the pink and then a jacket...but what do I know.

Jon does look good with glasses. Wonder if he'd ever wear them during the show and do a reverse danny (csi:ny)?

Edit: Wow, just watched that video with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. I had no clue they dated, but I don't really keep up with that stuff. I hate when people make out like that in public. It makes me want to smack them in the face. And if it's my friends, it makes me want to smack them even harder....it makes EVERYONE around feel totally awkward...Anyway, Togo looked hot.
This is completely off topic of Ryan/Jon but Drew Barrymore was on Ellen, and she and Justin Long aren't dating anymore, but apparently they're still "very good friends". :lol:

I didn't even watch the video yet, I will later, but those pics were hot. I didn't find the jacket/pink shirt/grey shirt that strange. :lol:

Oh and also I think seeing Ryan wear glasses would only work if he was like, at home or something. :lol: Just because it'd be so strange and random if he just all of a sudden started wearing glasses around the lab.

If Ryan started wearing glasses I'd :drool: even more. Maybe not all the time, but sometimes.

I've been saying that for years now. :D But then again, I do have a thing for guys with glasses. :drool:

togo_01.jpg

He does look hot in glasses.He can be shown at home wearing glasses before he gets one of those "roll out" phone calls to report to a crime scene.

I still regret that they didn't use the fallout from Nailed to have him wear glasses for a while. That would have been the perfect excuse while he was still having the vision problems.

That would have been the perfect time. Im also partial to a guy in glasses!
But I dont think it would fit the character to be wearing them, probably because he never has.
To answer Wasabi's question, I could def. see Jon doing a comedy role. I was listening to the Death Eminent commentary he did at the weekend. He comes out with the craziest things!

If I may interject this discussion to ask you guys a question:
What other roles could you imagine Jonathan Togo pulling off in another TV series?
Any ideas are welcome! ;) I'm stuck.

I know I'm a little behind, but I see Jonathan Togo being able to pull off comedy or drama. We've seen it:)

I can't remember Ryan ever having a girlfriend on the show. That's sad, I think it would be interesting to watch. There was the Natalia thing in the fourth season, but I was gagging at the hostility, and obviously, nothing ever came of it. She just went out with him to be polite and because she was mad at Eric.
Also, what does dust monkey mean?

I can't remember Ryan ever having a girlfriend on the show.

Well he dated Erica Sykes, we know that.
Oh, don't remind that :( But we never see him with nice girl and how he behave on date. I don't say that Natalia is bad, whole situation was bad for him.

We never saw him date Erica only were given suggestions that he did I believe. And I agree about the Natalia situation. Mexican wrestling?!

We never saw him date Erica only were given suggestions that he did I believe. And I agree about the Natalia situation. Mexican wrestling?!
We can only imagine how he interact with girls on date. Probably he is very shy (like when he asked Natalia about date) and sometimes said something he shouldn't say :lol: It's just how i see it. He became more confident in last couple seasons, but i still think he is shy with girls.

For some reason I can't really see Ryan dating anyone, at least right now. It always seems he's got a lot on his plate. (like WISC or some kind of trouble).

Thanks everyone for answers to my question! It's still an open poll. Most of you agree on some kind of show with comedy. I agree, Jon is a naturally funny person, so it would be nice to work with that. :thumbsup: I'd hate to skimp him out on action scenes, though, so I would think a series that's funny like the Mentalist, but with as much seat gripping action as some other shows out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back