• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him doing anything funny. Whenever he's in an interview he totally owns it and I'm always cracking up. I can't see him doing stand up or even a sit com, but one of those movies with subtle but hilarious humor. Like.....Frasier...(Ok, that's a sit com, but an example of the type of comedy I was talking about)

Thanks for those totally random background pics, Orla! It looks like he's holding someone's hand, or the person next to him is holding their own hands.

Yes it is. He's the "dad". And I'm sure all the requirments for the actor were 1) young and 2) hot. :lol:

Both of which I believe our Jonathan fits perfectly?

Yes it is. He's the "dad". And I'm sure all the requirments for the actor were 1) young and 2) hot. :lol:

Both of which I believe our Jonathan fits perfectly?

Well, I'm glad he wasn't in Twilight cause then I'd have to watch it. :lol:

Ahaha! Good point! I doubt you'd want to suffer through that movie, even for him. xD

Oh and I forgot to say thanks to you Orla too for the pics. :lol: I love that shirt combo. It's like something even Ryan would wear.

It's like he tried to mix Ryan with himself ha.....the jacket seemed really Ryan-ish but the rest was him-ish I guess.

I love how that rocker dude (don't have the slightest clue who he is) has wild hair and rock star clothes and he's holding a cup of tea!! He must be English. :)

Edit: Wow, just watched that video with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. I had no clue they dated, but I don't really keep up with that stuff. I hate when people make out like that in public. It makes me want to smack them in the face. And if it's my friends, it makes me want to smack them even harder....it makes EVERYONE around feel totally awkward...Anyway, Togo looked hot.

Last edited:
Wow, nice video. Jon looks cute in his glasses. I dislike the paparazzi, though. They make me.... not want to become famous or well known. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back