Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think so. Thanks greatfan.

GNRF I dunno, I have it set to whatever it was when I joined. I suppose it could be called grey, but it looks purple to me. :lol: I thought it was just our computers! Mine looks like this.
You're welcome.
By the way,my screen looks as if it's the same color as yours,purply/grey/ugly.

I didn't think so. Thanks greatfan.

GNRF I dunno, I have it set to whatever it was when I joined. I suppose it could be called grey, but it looks purple to me. :lol: (I'm starting to think I'm colour blind. What with Ryan's shirt that to me was obviously red, and now this. xD) I thought it was just our computers! Mine looks like this.

On my monitor the bg looks grey, but the words/thread title links look like a light purple color.

Double post maniaaaa in here. Don't worry, miamiwolfe. I violated the Signature dimensions like 39834948 times when I started here. :lol:

Thanks Wasabi and everyone for the encouragement. GNRF am still not seeing the delete button even after following your instructions, so I will be extra careful when posting!!:)

Now completely back to "Ryan talk": I have been watching past episode of Miami and watching the evalution of Ryan's clothing. If you were going to dress Ryan what color would you put him and would it be more dressy or casual? For me it would be a suit coat, blue shirt and tie and tight jeans:lol:

Ooh if I got to choose Ryan's clothes... I think jeans, an untucked white dress shirt. Absolutely no tie. :lol: A button or two undone but not so much that it's un-Ryan like. So I guess it's sort of dressy-casual. I've always wanted him to wear a dressy shirt without a tie or a jacket, but untucked. :drool:

I love the shirt,tie and jean look on Ryan.Love him in almost any color that he's worn on the show too. I wouldn't want to see him in any of those butterfly shirts that Eric was wearing a while ago.

Hottest episode for him EVER was when there was that celebrity chick killed by a tanning lamp in her bathtub. He was wearing that light blue t-shirt and jeans. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it was perfect. The hair was perfect too. My friend actually sent me a picture on my cell phone of him in that episode lol....

If I had to dress Ryan....
Definitly a bath towel or a bed sheet.
Nuff said.
:devil:
What color sheet would you choose?How would you arrange the sheet?:devil:
How large would the bath towel be,or would it be more of a hand towel?:devil::devil:

Nice pic Luf

Last edited:
If I had to dress Ryan....
Definitly a bath towel or a bed sheet.
Nuff said.
:devil:
What color sheet would you choose?How would you arrange the sheet?:devil:
How large would the bath towel be,or would it be more of a hand towel?:devil::devil:

Nice pic Luf

Definitly white.
Kinda wrapped around his waist and the wrest dragging behind him like he just got out of bed.
And same with the towel on that note. :lol: Probably a bath towel.

:lol: Wasabi. I was gonna say I'd rather undress him, but didn't. xD

Hollllyyyoo. If I was Emily Procter, oh how distracted I'd be.

Heeheeheeheeheeheehee......very nice pic.............

I don't know how she went through the scene without staring at him the whole time. I'd probably fall out.

Okay everything always seems to happen when I'm away including quadruple posts. :lol: Sometimes the system can be a little touchy. :D

MiamiWolfe, I don't think you'll be able to delete yet which is probably why you can't see it. But at least I see you got your avatar working, and it's a nice one! :thumbsup:

So if we're talking about dressing Ryan, I'm definitely all for a t-shirt and jeans. And that leather jacket he wears from time to time. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back