• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what?? Watch it be one person. That isn't Tara. And I will laugh maniacally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm feeling kinda loopy this morning.

You know what?? Watch it be one person. That isn't Tara. And I will laugh maniacally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm feeling kinda loopy this morning.
You're going to need to laugh maniacally about something else my loopy friend.:lol:There are two people there.

I'm laughing so hard at all the double posts in here. For some reason I think you need to get to a certain rank before you can delete your posts because I could never find the delete button until very recently. Hopefully a mod comes and cleans up. :lol:

Oh and Holly hehehe, you're gonna be wrong. :D

Double post maniaaaa in here. Don't worry, miamiwolfe. I violated the Signature dimensions like 39834948 times when I started here. :lol:

I'll take screenshots to show you where the delete button is. It might not appear in the first shot for someone who hasn't been on the board that long, I'm not sure. But, you should see it in the second place. If not, it may be because you may not have been here long enough. I'm not sure if it only appears when when you've gotten a certain amount of posts.

When you click edit, do you see a button that says "go advanced"? If so, when you click on that, there should be a place at the top that says "delete post" with a little circle beside it. If you click in that circle and then click the button below that says "delete post", it should work.

okay, here are the screenshots. Click the pics to enlarge them. I hope this helps.

this one is after clicking "edit".

this one is after clicking "go advanced".

Double post maniaaaa in here. Don't worry, miamiwolfe. I violated the Signature dimensions like 39834948 times when I started here. :lol:

Hehe, I think I remember that. :lol:

Last edited:
Off topic, but whoaa GNRF your Talk CSI is so blue! :lol: Mine is much more purpley.

A little more on topic: Do we know anything about what's happening with Ryan in the next episode (if anything)? I have no idea what it's even about or what's happening in it. :lol: (Didn't use spoiler codes because this is giving nothing away.)

Off topic, but whoaa GNRF your Talk CSI is so blue! :lol: Mine is much more purpley.

A little more on topic: Do we know anything about what's happening with Ryan in the next episode (if anything)? I have no idea what it's even about or what's happening in it. :lol: (Didn't use spoiler codes because this is giving nothing away.)
I don't think I've heard anything about Ryan in in the next episode. I was going to say he was probably hanging out with Natalia,but I think there are promo pics with Natalia for the next episode.

I didn't think so. Thanks greatfan.

GNRF I dunno, I have it set to whatever it was when I joined. I suppose it could be called grey, but it looks purple to me. :lol: (I'm starting to think I'm colour blind. What with Ryan's shirt that to me was obviously red, and now this. xD) I thought it was just our computers! Mine looks like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back