• Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, a few days off and so many posts to read:D

I love the questions:D my answers:

favourite drink: probably juice, somehow I can't see him drinking anything at all

what does he like to eat?: fast foods, or the ones that are easy and quick to cook, I mean he lives alone, I suppose he's not that much into cooking, but who knows?

CD/song in his Hummer? in the Hummer while at work, maybe alternative, but in his own car ( don't know what type he has) I can imagine jazz too, don't know why.

favourite show
: comedy stuff, definitely:D

day off: games, remember Urban Hellraisers?:D going out with friends and colleagues. I can totally see the team going out to a bar or somewhere, drink some beers, and stuff, what friends do

what does he wear to bed? lol, shirts and boxer

pets: oh yes the Window Fishy:lol:
with his OCD I don't think he has a bigger animal that makes mess in the flat while he's at work.

Yesterday I was so lucky, I turned on the TV and Mystic River had just started. I couldn't stop myself watching the movie until Jon's parts were over, this little surprise made my evening, he was so cute in that movie :) and today when I turned on the TV, Nailed was on, and although I have seen it a thousand times I was still screaming when he was shot! Ouch! Poor Ryan.

with his OCD I don't think he has a bigger animal that makes mess in the flat while he's at work.
YEA-Uhhhh :lol: Window Fishy!
I agree, I don't think he would have any other pets. He obviously feels negatively about dogs, and cats leave lot of hair around. Maybe he'd have real fish, or even something like a turtle. But I dunno

YEA-Uhhhh :lol: Window Fishy!
I agree, I don't think he would have any other pets. He obviously feels negatively about dogs, and cats leave lot of hair around. Maybe he'd have real fish, or even something like a turtle. But I dunno

I wouldn't say he feels negatively about dogs in general, just big ones that come running at him, barking like they're gonna eat him up. :lol: I'm a dog lover myself (I have more than one lol), but even I would get freaked out if one came running at me like that. :lol:

So far I can only get the tiny promo pics, will post when I find the bigger ones but here are ones with Ryan in them for Collateral Damage! Yay!

miami.jpg

miami3.jpg

miami2.jpg

miami4.jpg

So far I can only get the tiny promo pics, will post when I find the bigger ones but here are ones with Ryan in them for Collateral Damage! Yay!

miami.jpg

miami3.jpg

miami2.jpg

miami4.jpg

BAAAAA! AWESOME!!!

Yay...Ryan in promo pics. I think TPTB has finally remembered that he is a character on the show! I can't wait for this scene!!!! And Kyle is in it too! WOOOO!!!! I hope we see Ryan/Kyle interaction.

Thanks for those, Fallen.

Woo-hoo! Ryan and Kyle in the same scene. I hope they have interaction and I hope it's Kyle that Ryan shields. I'd love to see Ryan be all "big brotherly" towards Kyle.

Thanks for those, Fallen.

Woo-hoo! Ryan and Kyle in the same scene. I hope they have interaction and I hope it's Kyle that Ryan shields. I'd love to see Ryan be all "big brotherly" towards Kyle.

I hope it's Kyle that Ryan is shielding too and not Tara. Would love to see Ryan big brotherly as you said towards Kyle.

I agree, I hope Ryan takes on the big bro role and shields Kyle. Wahh! AND he's wearing ORANGEEE!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. When is this episode? It's not the one coming up next Monday is it? I'm so confused because of the reruns! :lol:

I want larger versions. Especially of the first one.

miami.jpg

miami3.jpg

miami2.jpg

miami4.jpg

FallenForFlack, thanks for pics!

Can't wait for this ep! Finally Kyle would in one scene with someone from team. I mean, he always with H or Tara. Interesting how Ryan and Kyle would interact. And i hope Ryan save him from explosion

Cool pics, thanx so much :p

I hope these aren't deceiving & we see more Ryan in this episode!! I'm all too anxious to see how he handles the drug thing, & the interaction with Kyle -- finally someone other than Horatio/Tara to interact with him.

@ Luf:
This is 'Collateral Damage' scheduled to air May 4th. :)

miami.jpg

miami3.jpg

miami2.jpg

miami4.jpg
Thank you so much for the pics & I'm quite sure they're not decieving, at least I hope so!!! :p

Ok I won't be here for a while b/c of RL, so behave!!! :lol:

Thanks for the pics!

So I suppose it is a scene right before the explosion right? I'm excited to see who he's shielding:D would be kind of a hero-moment, i hope :D

I want his annoyingly orange tie to make its way back to the wardrobe:lol: but the shirt is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back