Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So have you read the last spoilers?

Looks like a really interesting episode & I wonder if the Russian mob has something to do with it or not :shifty:

Thanks to Wasabi, who posted it in the spoiler thread ;)
I hope he would be ok :) I'm glad that Ryan have more action scenes in this season.

So have you read the last spoilers?

Looks like a really interesting episode & I wonder if the Russian mob has something to do with it or not :shifty:

Thanks to Wasabi, who posted it in the spoiler thread ;)
Oh I forgot to post it here, thanks Florry :thumbsup:
I saw the actual article on a newstand at the grocery store just now. I opened up a TV Guide and I was like AHA! I READ THAT ALREADY. I'm excited for potential Ryan action. Gernades detonating in morgues? Only in Miami.

^ Looks like it's going to be a great episode.
Thanks for posting spoiler here Florry and thanks Wasabi for posting in the spoiler thread.

You would think that the mob would try and get rid of Ryan, but as its been pointed out- this is Miami, things dont make sense. Holly- those shades def. put the bad guys off :cool:

I really want to see Ryan the hero. Although he was a hero, in my eyes, over the Billy thing. He needs to do an out and out heroic thing. Maybe rescue Kyle from the burning morgue:)
I didn't think it was Jon when I first looked at that spoiler pic. Are we sure it is?

You would think that the mob would try and get rid of Ryan, but as its been pointed out- this is Miami, things dont make sense. Holly- those shades def. put the bad guys off :cool:

I really want to see Ryan the hero. Although he was a hero, in my eyes, over the Billy thing. He needs to do an out and out heroic thing. Maybe rescue Kyle from the burning morgue:)
I didn't think it was Jon when I first looked at that spoiler pic. Are we sure it is?
It's not Eric(too much hair for Eric)Delkolover also stated it was Ryan in the spoiler thread,and she seems to have more spoiler info than most. It makes sense that Ryan is there,he finds out something about the drugs in this episode.

I'm glad the mob doesn't try to get Ryan,enough of that.

Ryan in the middle of a lot of action and proving himself the hero we all know he is. Ahh a girl can dream can't she?

I knew it was Ryan, who else wears pink/orange and their watch on their left wrist?! :lol:

Me? :lol: But then again I'm a girl and right handed, so... :lol: Well, I don't actually wear that much pink. I think I have one pink shirt. :lol: Maybe two... although one is kind of pinkish purple. :lol:

I hope it's Kyle that Ryan is shielding though. That would be in keeping with his theme. He protected that baby in that one ep, protected Billy in WISC and for him now to protect Kyle (who is still a kid by the way), well that's just proper of his theme. Maybe the scene will go like this:

Kyle, Ryan and Tara are in the morgue, there's a blast. Ryan grabs Kyle and covers him to keep stuff from hitting him. He tries to grab Tara too, but she takes off for her locker to get her pills. While still covering Kyle, Ryan looks up and sees what Tara is doing. Then later he and Stetler confront Tara because Ryan realizes he now has solid proof that Tara is doing something wrong.

Of course, it was Ryan & I didn't have any doubt on it just b/c of thesere reasons:
-Eric is almost bold so that hair could be just Ryan's hair :lol:
-I just can't see any other man in the lab wearing a pink shirt with rolled up sleeves & yeah a tie :drool:
- he's the one to find out Tara is a drug addicted & how couldn't this one be him considering that in this scene Tara is supposed to run for her drugs instead of thinking about the explosion???? :lol:

So yeah I was sure 110% it was him, also b/c of the quote :thumbsup:

I had to look at this picture in the TVGuide over & over again. :lol: The more I studied it, the more I think Ryan is hovering over both Tara & Kyle. If you look closely under his left arm, it looks like the arm of someone in a labcoat & above that is dark (Tara's hair possibly). Then over by his right arm you see more "white" but it's a smaller body(?) could be Kyle--
It looks as if the grenade goes off & he pulls both of them down towards him & covers them....or I could just be overanalyzing the entire pic. :p
All the same I'm anxious to see his reaction in this epi when he finds out about the drug use -- will he be sympathetic at first, or be angry?! Can't wait to see.

Muhaha, I hope he gets angry. I mean I usually like Tara/Ryan interaction (when they do interact which isn't often) but for some reason I just want him to get mad at her. :lol: He probably won't though, he just doesn't seem like the type to yell over that when he's not completely sure.

I have nothing else to say since for some reason I'm not remembering what is even supposed to happen in this episode besides the bomb (grenade?) going off in the morgue. Even the episode name isn't sticking with me. :lol:

I hope he yells at her too. I just like seeing Ryan get all mad. :) It most likely won't happen, but whatever. I bet he's going to not jump to conclusions when he first sees them. Because we all know how Ryan is treated when people jump to conclusions....:scream:

Wow, this thread just DIED all of a sudden! Almost 24 hours with no postage!

Here's where we bring in the Google image search......By the way, several crazy pictures have come up....Ty Pennington, some rapper guy, a football player, some crappy MS paint drawings of sunglasses, some CD called Hot and Sassy, LOTS of Adam R. pictures, CRAP I just exited out of it!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

You know what? Here you go. http://www.crime-series.de/lexi_attachments/Jonathan_Togo.jpg

I got sick of looking through pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back