Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, that is a good point. Poor Ryan =(
Actually if I were him I'd be more worried they'd come to kill me, because they have that kind of 'revenge' mentality...

Actually if I were him I'd be more worried they'd come to kill me, because they have that kind of 'revenge' mentality...
That's very true. Poor Ryan could end up with an ulcer from all his worries.And to have Stetler around must be a cause for worry too.

That's very true. Poor Ryan could end up with an ulcer from all his worries.And to have Stetler around must be a cause for worry too.
I'm worried he's gonna lock up in his house. Hopefully I'll be inside :devil:

Anway the fact that the Russian mob hasn't been elimaneted yet is a little bit risky & I'd be worried. Stetler, on the other hand, is the usual worry. Not to mention that as far as I know
actually they're going to work together against Tara :cool:

I mean, if I was Ryan, I would go into Witness Protection.

Think about it: Ivan obviously knows about him since Ryan's kidnapper said, "You took over your sponsor's debt without the money to pay it. Ivan is not happy." So, Ryan complies after the whole Billy thing, but they weren't counting on Billy being rescued and the murder being solved....let alone one of their own was killed by Horatio.

Everyone knows from movies and such that the mob never forgets, and Ryan made a BIG boo boo in their eyes.....

Ryan should be scared out of his mind. I'm pretty sure they will do something by the finale with them getting revenge. His kidnapper even said he should have killed him when he had the chance....goodness...this might get crazy...

I hope they don't kill Ryan or don't end season with possible Ryan's death. Wait all summer thinking alive he or not :eek: Ryan not H, with H we know that they don't kill him, but they can kill Ryan. You are right Hollyyo, mod don't forget things like that.

But if they don't kill Ryan, maybe he end up in hospital and all team would together there for him. :rolleyes: Just wishful thoughts :)

I don't know... I kind think they now would figure that Ryan is more trouble than he's worth to them, so they might just leave him alone now. :lol: Messing with him caused them more trouble than they wanted, his kidnapper even said that to him. What the mafia may not realize though is that it's not just Ryan. Messing with H and his team is a big mistake. Just like Calleigh told her kidnappers in "All In": "You messed with the wrong people!"

Messing with him caused them more trouble than they wanted, his kidnapper even said that to him. What the mafia may not realize though is that it's not just Ryan. Messing with H and his team is a big mistake. Just like Calleigh told her kidnappers in "All In": "You messed with the wrong people!"
I know, but criminals don't know that :lol: If they knew, they leave Miami long time ago :)

We'll see what happen next, maybe he just thinking about what happen with him and what he done... It's very hard emotionally.

Can i ask you all vote in Togo Stills challenge? We need more votes :)
Please, if you have LJ account, vote here

I mean, if I was Ryan, I would go into Witness Protection.

Think about it: Ivan obviously knows about him since Ryan's kidnapper said, "You took over your sponsor's debt without the money to pay it. Ivan is not happy." So, Ryan complies after the whole Billy thing, but they weren't counting on Billy being rescued and the murder being solved....let alone one of their own was killed by Horatio.

Everyone knows from movies and such that the mob never forgets, and Ryan made a BIG boo boo in their eyes.....

Ryan should be scared out of his mind. I'm pretty sure they will do something by the finale with them getting revenge. His kidnapper even said he should have killed him when he had the chance....goodness...this might get crazy...
Calm down! :lol:

IMO, this was just another step to split H's team. I mean from what we saw & what Ryan said to H they're trying to separete them. They're not necessarily trying to kill them. I know this isn't realistic at all considering the Russian mobd, but hey this is CSI:Miami & I think that storyline is just the team separation.

Orla I'll vote later :)

I'm pretty sure they won't kill him, but it would be in their nature to try. They're very vengeful, and they may think Ryan made a fool out of them too many times already.
Ryan may be more trouble than he's worth to them, but we also know the mob sure does go far out of it's way to exact it's revenge and take care of those who make them look like fools. Makes me wonder if they should all get better hobbies...;)

Whoa, Idea:
Assume E/C still don't know about Ryan's kidnapping and such, wouldn't it be interesting if the Russians mentioned something in later episodes about it? Maybe it would get E/C wondering and finding out the truth...Oh no. There goes my imagination again!
:lol:

Orla, I voted. :)

Whoa, Idea:
Assume E/C don't know about Ryan's kidnapping and such, wouldn't it be interesting if the Russians mentioned something in later episodes about it? Maybe it would get E/C wondering and finding out the truth...Oh no. There goes my imagination again!

That would be an interesting way for them to find out.

Whoa, Idea:
Assume E/C still don't know about Ryan's kidnapping and such, wouldn't it be interesting if the Russians mentioned something in later episodes about it? Maybe it would get E/C wondering and finding out the truth...Oh no. There goes my imagination again!
In that case I'd pay to see their reaction, espcially their faces :lol:
I'm pretty sure that in that moment Eric would be like "Oh gosh sometimes I should shut up" & Calleigh would be like "ups I made a slight mistake :cardie:"

Ok seriously, I still think they don't know anything & I'd be more than happy to see Ryan letting them know. I mean they should know what happened to our poor Ryan. And I'd prefer him telling them instead of anyone else so that we can finally know that he's part of the team...yeah in that case we would also know the team does exist :lol:

You know? We all should stop daydreaming :lol:

^ While Eric and Calleigh may not know the whole story,they know something. I couldn't see them working with Ryan if they didn't know anything.Eric actually joked with him. They were mad enough with Ryan to report him,not just forget it.TPTB and writers just didn't bother to show anything being said.

I still think they don't know anything & I'd be more than happy to see Ryan letting them know. I mean they should know what happened to our poor Ryan. And I'd prefer him telling them instead of anyone else so that we can finally know that he's part of the team...yeah in that case we would also know the team does exist :lol:

You know? We all should stop daydreaming :lol:
Yeah, I was thinking one of the russian mobsters could just mention something then they would give Ryan the raised eyebrow look, and then he could explain. Or something. :)

Yeah, I know. I'll just write my own TV series and force Jonathan Togo to act in a semi-lead role...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back